Haters disbelieve my Ninjuitsu mastery

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by VonHelton, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VonHelton

VonHelton New Member

Hi, I'm James Paul Von Helton. Some people have been doubting my martial arts skills. How should I prove to them that I'm the real deal? First I tried to bet them $50,000 that no one could beat me in a sparring match, but then someone actually took the challenge, and it would dishonor my martial arts to perform in front of other people just for fun. What should I do to prove I'm a real badass?

:confused:

2. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

rotflmao.

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I think someone needs a hug...................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOEGymrYCk"]YouTube - The King Blues - I Got Love[/ame]

4. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot :)

5. VonHelton

VonHelton New Member

What are you laughing at?

As for my Ninjuitsu training, I got that in Dayton, Ohio, and even had the pleasure of a few lessons with Stephen K. Hayes, Rick Bussy, & Grand Master Masataki Hatsumi.

I am a MASTER at the 3 section staff & Ninja-To, as well as a whole host of other weapons. If you have to face me in combat, you will die.

Some people come online & claim to be a badass.............I REALLY AM A BADASS.

Like I've said, anyone who doubts what I am is free to come down here and face me, but be prepared to be held accountable for your actions.

......You'll find me not only physically fit, but heavily armed & prepared.

6. garth

garth Valued Member

OK

Is this a wind up, or is this guy for real?

Personally i think its a wind up

Which instritution has this guy escaped from. and whose Masataki Hatsumi?

Garth

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  7. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Erm, foolish mistake in your opening.. Why challenge to spar then find prob with it? you should have challenged to death match then no takers :) LoL

8. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Its a wind up alright :), An account for one night only i susspect..

9. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

10. pecks

pecks Valued Member

I think you need to fight wushurichard. This is the only way to prove once and for all who is the greatest.

PS please video it & put it on youtube.

11. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Mr VonHelton..

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  12. Dead_pool

http://www.youtube.com/user/VonHelton#p/u

http://vonhelton.blogspot.com/

"A blog for the Uber-conservative!"

''And yes, we have an “impostor” in the White House who has brought to the fore the issue of states’ rights, state powers, and who isn’t maintaining that federal rights trump states’ rights, either. The hand of Providence surely is at work here. Obama may be an impostor, and may hold repulsive views on many issues, but here he is, working for us, the people and the states, and, no matter what his intentions are, on this issue we share common ground.

Can you get your arms around that, accept that Providence can work through Obama? If not, you’re still not ready to enlist in the Revolution. ''

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

13. Dead_pool

Von Helton singing Addicted to Love -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60njwIhaBNk&feature=channel"]YouTube - Addicted to Love - Karaoke[/ame]

14. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Dhal-sim... Is that you :) LOL

15. VonHelton

VonHelton New Member

Oh, real mature. Why don't you instead post the video series of me stating how I worked as a vigilante for 25 years. That's right, I was the Punisher. What have you done with your life?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc7jyPnA_so"]YouTube - Welcome Back, Frank...... (1 of 4)[/ame]

16. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

:star::star:Trolling World Championships:star::star:

..........and the scores from the judges?

0.1 0.1 0.2 0.1 0.1

That's a disappointing start so far:ban:

17. VonHelton

VonHelton New Member

What, you think I'm lieing about being the Punisher? I never lie. But people never believe me until it's too late. I've saved HUNDREDS of lives. But, nope, nobody ever cares. To you people I'm just an old "hillbilly," but I know the truth.

I've always faced disbelievers online. People who where to afraid to accept me for my secret government work, my vampirism, or the powers God have given me (including the power to raise the dead.)

18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Awesome!

You go dude!

Oh and if you ever run into and demon type action you can't handle just give me and my little bro a call and we'll take a look.

1-866-907-3235

19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Oh and my condolences for your loss, with regards to Steve, I know it hit you (as of course it did everyone) hard but thanks for trying to carry on his work for a while....

20. VonHelton

VonHelton New Member

Don't worry, I'm well prepared to face any challenge the supernatural realm might throw at me. I'm immune to any kind of evil majik.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.