RVD cracked!

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Canit, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Canit

Canit Valued Member

2. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

i love this bit

"But there are too many little clues that suggest a much, much sadder version of the truth that lives in the basement of a 70-year-old woman who regrets giving birth to it"

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

God that whole list is brilliant! :D

4. Decision Tree

Decision Tree Valued Member

I really enjoy my Bujinkan training and have done for quite some time now. This sort of thing is a total joke and it really makes me just shake my head!

5. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

ashamed could be another word....

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I am shocked smith and weston has produced at kit to take me down! A couple jaegermeisters and a pretty face and I'll go down like a bought off boxer.

The Bear.

7. Decision Tree

Decision Tree Valued Member

Yeah - it's constantly baffling that some of the people I see training (online)are part of the same thing that I work hard and train in. I feel like shouting - No! get away from me! i'm not associated with you! But hey, I am. There is no getting away from it because they wear the same badge. They are also often more qualified than me in terms of actual rank and exposure to training with Soke and the senior shihan (in RVDs case for example.)

This art has so much to offer from a martial perspective, why so many choose to go down a road of amature dramatics and costume wearing shinobi dreaming is beyond me.

Marketing should be simple and direct and not misleading. We should be treating customers fairly :) (a joke if you work in UK financial services.) Offering people the opportunity to 'become a ninja' or even learn 'ninjutsu' is wrong. Marketing to appeal to people just looking for a black belt is wrong too. I know very little 'ninjutsu' and most of that is strategy rather than tangiable movement or weapons practice.

8. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Oh VanDonk......

But I have to say... Is he really that retarded?

I mean, the Gracies do it:

https://www.gracieuniversity.com/LC/home_view.aspx?c=63QJ4TGT7X&n=28

And the Genbukan KINDA does it...

Maybe the Donk isn't such a shmuck afterall?

haha no............ He is.

Does anyone actually know how his whole "school" works btw?

I think that in the Genbukan you have to attend Tai Kais for ranking as well as send videos back and forth to HQ for quality assurance.
    I think.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Banpen... the pause there was genius... :D

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

What makes me laugh with RVD is the voice over you get on his site "Hi I'm Master Van Donk.........."

Jeeez! Master! *shakes head*

11. EWBell

EWBell Valued Member

Distance students, where there are no dojo in their country, they can join the Honbu dojo. These people obviously are encouraged to train at the closest dojo to them when they can, and then study from all of the resources available like DVDs, CD ROMs, books, etc. Rank testing is only done at a licensed dojo or at Tai Kai. In the current rule set for the Genbukan, the only reference I see to sending videos is when a dojo-cho was to grade a student to one rank below their current ranking...like a 5th dan grading someone to a 4th dan. The test can be done, but a video must be sent to Honbu for evaluation. As a general rule dojo-cho can only grade students up to two grades below their current grade.

12. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Hi Guys

your all too obsessed with martial arts.

you missed the hot blonde in number 10 wearing a concealed Glock in her panties.

now if that dont get you going them, what does?

Home study course or hot chick with firearm in panties, - the choice is yours

Attached Files:

13. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

Is this "RVD" individual actually ranked as a master-level instructor in the Bujinkan?

14. Ur Anaite

Ur Anaite tabi cos only 2 toes

Poryu, I try to be sure that I avoid the 'chicks' with firearms in their panties. As you say, the choice is indeed yours. ;)

15. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Shes a bit too rotund for me, Im afraid.

16. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Sadly I believe so. Having looked around his website I feel very sorry for the reasonable folks in the Bujinkan being associated with this kind of thing.

17. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

has anyone seen his black belt course, its a crack up in bits, he can really deliver a line of speil, ''reach to the stars and grab them, blah blah"

i wonder if jibrans got his shodan through it yet?

18. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

maybe we should put togeter and get it Ahmad? saying that if he'll pay $180 for a pair of tabi then he could buy it himself...mind you he'd probably say he didnt have a DVD player!!

19. Morra

Morra Valued Member

I don't know who is with the BJK organization and are mocking this guy, but you do realize Von Donk is FULLY endorsed by Hatsumi. I believe Hatsumi went so far as to say Von Donk has the biggest heart in all of the BJK. If you mock Von Donk, you're mocking Hatsumi's judgement, becuase this Von Donk Doofus is one highly ranked dude.

20. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

Oh shut up.

You are talking out of your ass.

You have no idea what you are talking about.