Ralph Hall is at it again

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Ranger Luna, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Ranger Luna

Ranger Luna Nin Ten Do master

2. Ranger Luna

3. Shibari

Shibari New Member

What's a "Ralph Hall" and what is he doing again? Is this going to be funny? :cool:

EDIT - LOL nevermind, I just saw his myspace page :turtle:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  4. Big Will

Big Will NinpƓ Ikkan

Nope, he hasn't been here since the last time we exposed him...

Those were good times.

But wasn't some kind of legal action against him undertaken?

5. Ranger Luna

6. Ghost0

Ghost0 New Member

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Ahh. The name rings a bell. Mostly the church one in the graveyard that denotes a death has taken place.

8. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Killing people with his bare hands..... You guys better not mess with him.

Be afraid.

9. Arashima

Arashima Banned Banned

Somewhere there is a video interview of him with someone called 'Asia' or something.

10. Shibari

Shibari New Member

Here you go Arashima. I just found the link while catching up on those old threads. Seriously, this stuff is priceless comedy! Oh these must have been glorious days to bear witness to :D

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=46KOI1FL

This link is in German though. Does anyone know how to see the clip? Is there anywhere else to get it from? I wanna seeeeee it! :cool:

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

The best story on that other site was when some "real" American military encountered him and plainly told him to get lost or he would get beaten, and his trailer trash mother would too get smited upon very hard in front of his presumed G/F at some place giving discounts to soldiers.

Now that would have been fun to see.

12. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

That guy definitely hasn't been back since his last exposure. From what I remember, some of the people who are no longer on MAP notified an FBI agent about his activities with minors (the false training with real weapons, possibly without parental consent, that is).

Sorry to see he hasn't hung up the weird fantasy.

paz,

dormindo

13. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

One reason i don't train anyone under the age of 18 (even though i'm qualified to work with children). Theres just too much people can hang you for regardless if your legit or a fraud.

I'm glad he's been busted but he still needs help.

14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

He needs help? More like a baseball bat of common sense than liberal ideas of what he should really do.

15. bvelto

bvelto Valued Member

I know at one point if you Googled "Wolfpack Ninja" the MAP thread was the first listing.... :) As much as the guy obviously needs help, what is most frightening to me (as I think I said in the original run of postings) is that parents let their kids around him. Seeing this all pop up again ws a great reminder on why I do the things I do as a parent...no matter how uncool I may come across to the 13 year old. I pretty much gave up on the being cool to teenagers idea the minute I became a high school teacher.

Oh, in reference to Asia, from an earlier post: isn't he one of the Bullshido guys?

16. Shibari

Shibari New Member

From the earlier material, this was Ralph's finest line I thought :D

:cool:

17. deivu

deivu Valued Member

Just saw the video with Asia, he sounds like my nephew when he is trying to impress with with stuff he knows nothing about. I don't know if this guy is real but he doesnt sound like it.

18. lostandseaking

lostandseaking Valued Member

I am normally just a troll reading things and minding my own , BUT I watched that video and was amasedthat Asis didn't just cream him, in fact I was a little ashamed he didn't. That guy is a fraud and worse of all I do think he believes some of what he said to be true. On both the Army and the Buj he is so full of it all the post point out the glaring holes in his stories. His skill is kyu grade at best and he is an idiot wereing gloves and a baseball hat teaching the unknown 10th ryu ichimonji give me a break. To be clear I am no one I am kyu rank also and just was an honorably dishcharged E-4 medic who didn't kill 8 people with my hands, I can tell you my unit named and when I graduated , what a joke. He needs his butt kicked.

19. Ranger Luna

They are up to speed.

Im just giving you guys a heads up in case he show's up.

Later

20. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

If he shows up here I'm sure we'll be ready with the marshmallows for the inevitable flamefest that will occur :D I almost hope he does come back.