Spitfire Muay Thai

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by dle1232003, Dec 4, 2008.

1. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

hey guys

i''m dean

from spitfire muay thai

and it'd be great if you could check us out

Just click here

any feed back, that'd be great aswell

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Might be classed as Spam if you advertise like this. Welcome to MAP

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  3. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

oh damn, i didnt mean to

just basically i train there, an i have taken my own person time to build the website etc, so obv i'd like to get some visitors

plus my training partner josh has just won a title

sorry to any admin if i have broke the rules on that

dean

4. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Hiya Dean, Welcome to MAP :)

It might be a good idea for you to read MAPs Terms Of Service.!

5. Moi

Nice site

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I removed your thread in the Beginners forum for just that reason ;)

Welcome to MAP :)

7. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

1.5.1 Please do not post links with a comment such as, "Check out this link". Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it.

i understand what i did wasnt exactly great, and doesnt conform with this rule, how ever what if i edit my original post to explain that this is my gyms website that i built etc, i just presumed this been a martial arts forum, people would know that it would be a gyms website

once again sorry to the admin, and thanks anth, for not flaming me straight away

8. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

3.2 Advertising your club
    For those of you who would like to post more details of your martial arts club we have a "Clubs" section located on all MAP top menus where you are free to post details of your club etc.

if you click the clubs link on the top of the page, it gives this message

We apologise that the clubs directory is currently unavailable. If you are looking for a club in a particular area, try posting in the relevant forum.

so where do i post about my club?

9. Moi

In your sig should do.

10. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

ok then, :D, thanks guys

11. Moi

Is it your club does the shows with the snack bar outside. Sells great food.

12. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

ahh, the caters you are after are from the thai lounge,

http://www.thethailounge.co.uk/

they do some great food, and we don't actually host shows unfortunatly, we tend more to the training side of things, and have our fighters on the shows, haha, so you most likely see us about in the north west area anyway,

13. Moi

Used to travel the Manchester circuit quite a bit, not so much now as the North Wales side of things is starting to grow again. Friend of mine won her British title in Heywood, it was a good night, the wife was driving.

14. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

ahh was that by any chance the GFC show that was on a few months ago? haha, i'm just trying to think what month it was,

my mate josh fought on that show against ben lewis, was a good show all together.

i try to get around as many fight events as possible, but transport is an issue,

and hey, if you ever come up here again, i may come accross you, where abouts is your gym?

15. Moi

Couple of years ago now.

North Wales. Used to go to the GFC interclubs quite often, might start again once we've got a few more kids ready to compete. Good starter for them, Darren doesn't take any crap.

16. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

aye, i had my first interclub at GFC, i'm taught by scott chadwick, who used to teach there, before he set up his own club, anyway i was matched against reece macalastair if you've heard of him,

it sounds like a mismatch, but he is well trained and knows his limits, it was a great first interclub,

the only problem with darrens interclubs is its like a cattle market, it's so packed there all the time, but he does put on a good day each time,

17. Moi

I don't think anyone else could get through so many fights.
    He does a good match up though and keeps contol of the fighters. Good thing for the new guys to the ring. Haven't seen a better interclub, many try to shaft you.

18. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

you wana try master sken's

he can sometimes have up to 50 fights at his interclubs,

he usually wieghs in at 11am, starts at 12, finishes around your bedtime,

good on him for putting in the effort as he ref's usually every fight, but it's like a day trip out, and when your on last a few times there, you can imagine the emotions,

19. Moi

Been to a couple at Sandy's. He doesn't even weigh them in. Sneaky little deals between him and Sken:mad:

Sken has the wrong coloured floor :rolleyes:

20. dle1232003

dle1232003 Valued Member

yeah, me an master sken had a disagreement at my last interclub

***edited in terms of respect for other parties :) ***

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008