Dojo Yaburi!

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Dan Bowen, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Did I get your attention! Seeing as how I have no official affiliation with any reputable organization I won't be bringing shame to anyone but myself and the few students I have.

Dojo Yaburi is a challenge issued to a school in hopes to discredit the Dojos Founder. If the Sensei Loses he must Promise to stop teaching.

In this world where people can easily criticize without ever actually backing up their words,
    I OFFER THIS CHALLENGE!

I will fight any challenger who agrees to be videotaped
    So I can post all the fights on Youtube.

I promise that if anyone comes to Citrus Heights CA and beats me without weapon on camera that I will forever close my School and cancel all Internet access to my apparenlty laughable and meager skills!

To see more about my School and Tribe of Modern Ninjas
    go to youtube and look for (sacredfiredojo)
    :topic: :Angel: :D :woo:

2. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

A bit of a peeing contest but at least you are willing to back up your words.
    Fair enough. I'll check out the vids

3. MagokoroDojo

MagokoroDojo Banned Banned

Why does all the good stuff always happen in California?

Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  4. K0koro

K0koro Valued Member

Dave

I wouldnt bother, just have, gave the Dojo a laugh before we train, Thanks Dan

5. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Thanks for the interest! We will see who is going to be the one to knock me of my High Horse and beat me back into reality!

6. Shugenja_09

Shugenja_09 Valued Member

Mr. Bowen,
    Are you joking, or is this serious?
    You just asked alot of us to share our hard earned knowledge and experience to help you figure out how to be productive while training solo. I feel like maybe my suggestions were wasted on someone who is going about training in a wrong way. I mean to issue a challenge!? I get that some of these people may have offended you, but don't let them make you react in a way that just might prove thier point.

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

7. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Ha ha could come back! I guess you won't be the one!

8. Dragon Brush

Dragon Brush Valued Member

Dan, why do you end every sentence with an exclamation mark?

9. Shugenja_09

Are you trying to prove something to yourself, or to everybody else.

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

10. K0koro

K0koro Valued Member

only if your paying my airfare from the UK, bear in mind be careful of what you ask for, you may not like what you get ;)

11. Shugenja_09

Wow!, Isn't one of the points of our training to learn how to not draw danger towards us.

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

12. Shugenja_09

Mr. Bowen I just visited your Web-page. That put alot in perspective. Go and find a legit source and quit fooling yourself.

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

13. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

I started posting on this site simply to defend my friends who were being ridiculed. I am also categorized as a wannabe Fantasy Ninja Geek! I have found My own Soul through techniques from all styles I am a true Shugendo and I need no Master but my own heart. I do have great respect for all warriors and Masters before me, Here now and yet to come.

I have found my own way ,but I honestly wanted to see what advice you all would give to someone you perceived as Naive and Untrained.
    Many things said were helpful, however I got alot of the same crap. Just go to the Bujinkan. Although this is a great school and heritage it is not the Most superior or only effective Art in the world.

Any how I will continue to train and expand my knowledge.
    However If I do get defeated in this challenge and it is recorded for the world to see I will forever close the Sacred Fire Dojo!

SHINOBI SHUGENDO
    OF THE SACRED FIRE DOJO
    <email address removed>

1.4 Posting Personal Contact Information (Address/ Phone Number):
    Members may not post personal contact information such as home address, work address, home telephone number, work telephone number, email address etc., in the public forums.
    1.4.1 ANYONE, including guests to MAP, can read the public forums - this policy is in place for YOUR safety and protection.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2007
  14. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

A true warrior needs a challenge and I am not afraid of getting Beat Down!
    You may think I have nothing to offer the world, but we will see won't we. The whole world will see.

Have a great weekend!
    Chris Scarbrough!

15. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

I will not provide you with any means to get here. If you want to destroy something as beatiful as my own art then you must find your own way here you llama!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2007
  16. Shugenja_09

How about, close your dojo, withdraw your challenge, and get your training group to seek out legit instruction. If you are really this passionate about learning our art then get a handle on your ego, and swallow your pride. You don't want to become a "Legitimate Fraud."

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

17. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

I need a challenge, I havent been in a real fight in a while! Without real tests of skill we don't know if our training is worth anything!

I guess I need to prove something to the world and myself. I want the cowards to shove it where the sun don't shine and I want true Warriors to teach me through real Battle.

Win or lose I gain knowledge.

18. Big Will

Big Will NinpƓ Ikkan

Lool. Dan Bowen. Here's the deal.

If Mike Tyson started claiming to teach ninjutsu, and then issue a challenge like you did - does Mike Tyson beating his challengers mean that he knows anything about ninjutsu?

Think about it for a moment.

It's about you needing to quit acting like a 10-year old and quit fooling yourself thinking you are training in "ninjutsu".

19. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

How about I keep going until defeated!

20. Shugenja_09

Look man, do you know that you are starting to sound like the type of person that Martial Arts are designed to protect people against.

Keep Going
    Chris Scarbrough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.