Laura and Choson

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MilanorTSW, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilanorTSW

MilanorTSW New Member

All of you nasty forum critics that have picked on my sifu that was one thing he accepted it and shrugged it off but what you did to laura was crosing a line you have completely dishonored yourselves, your sensei's, your dojo's, and your complete martial art it disheartens me to know that people are so jealous that they don't get praised for doing something would hide behind the internet and act like they themselves are better you have truly shown your true selves I hope you are all happy knowing you made someone doing there best feel like it wasn't good enough

2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

What are you talking about?

3. Dragon Brush

Dragon Brush Valued Member

Wait...

wat?

4. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

I think s/he is talking about Choson ninjutsu and how crappy and fake it is.

5. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Who are you?
    Who are you talking about?
    Who is Laura?
    What style of MA to you practice?
    Does your martial art suck?

PS: I may have forsaken my own honor, but by ****ing on and exposing the crap MA, I defend the honor of martial arts in of themselves.

6. KempoFist

oh yeah, follow-up question: Why do I care?

7. shadow_ronin

shadow_ronin Banned Banned

Laura is crap, she needs a real teacher to teach her in person.

Choson is not that bad, but he should stop posting lessons on youtube.

8. KempoFist

Did I find Laura here? Looks like she's doing Judo actually. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngt970FNlc"](old Video) 2000-2007 Old Vids and Photos. - YouTube[/ame]

9. KempoFist

I suppose this is the guy in question? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU29yW12S5s"]YouTube[/ame]

Well, I must admit at first I had a pang of pity for the guy....but after watching some more of his videos, and seeing the constant pandering for attention, whining about mean internet people, and talking about receiving 100's upon 100's of emails from people seeking supposed Ninja knowledge from him, I have to conclude that his father didn't hug him enough. That and he needs to get laid....big time.

10. KempoFist

[​IMG]

11. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

see bokken basics thread.

regards koyo

12. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

13. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-n8OFueilg"]YouTube[/ame]

14. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

Genius!

:D

15. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Kempo Fist said:-
    Damn it all KF, why do you keep posting stuff that I want to use as my sig? :D

16. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Ah stop snivelling. It's like some cheesy martial arts EMO cult.

The Bear.

17. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

It all began here btw

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73314

Well actually, it began elsewhere, particularly in the Ninjutsu forum. It can also be found on most every other martial arts forum y'all can find. Just search them for Choson Ninja a.k.a. Chosen Ninja a.k.a. DTG Karate (Dedicated To God).

In particular watch for the video clip of him "throwing" shuriken at his sister who blocks them with her sword. Awesome stuff.

He's a gonk among gonks. A royal gonk if you will. Perhaps even the Emperor of all gonks. :rolleyes:

18. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Thanks Andy .... know how hard it is to get Irn Bru stains out of a keyboard.
    Dedicated to God Karate .... buwhahahahaha what a cheeseball.

The Bear.

19. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Well you shouldn't be drinking Irn Bru anyway. It's revolting. Even worse than Tizer!

You should drink a proper drink like Cherry 7Up :cool:

20. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Well, I can't watch youtube at work. But I think I'm getting the gist of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.