Discussion with DJDREAMAKER

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Ford Prefect, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Valued Member

The only other harassment laws in GA are in cases of domestic violence, employee/employer and a special law against harassing seeing eye dogs.

Can YOU find a harassment law you claim?

2. ChuckGuiteau

ChuckGuiteau Valued Member

Thanks, rocket scientist.

3. gakure

gakure I am watching you....

All Ralph has to do is tell the person not to come back ONCE. If he tries to contact Ralph again, he can get a resistaning order no problem.

4. whiteshadow711j

whiteshadow711j Hiding in the Shadows

Thank you I figured there was a law on harassment, you could have pm'ed about where it was, thank you anyway..
    :rolleyes:

5. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

I predict that Slipthejab's next post will be as follows:

ROTFLMAO!!!!... the whole lot of you aren't kidding anyone...

You guys are all in love with Ralph and whatever Ninja bunk he's teaching...
    it's given the Ninjutsu forum a nice break from fighting amongst themselves.

(clever eh?)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ROTFLMAO!!!!... the whole lot of you aren't kidding anyone...

You guys are all in love with Ralph and whatever Ninja bunk he's teaching...
    it's given the Ninjutsu forum a nice break from fighting amongst themselves. :D

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

or the edit button. :p

8. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Well I was mooching about, as you do, looking at Ralph's MySpace page. Anyway, I followed a link from one of the comments on his page to this page:-

http://www.myspace.com/shinobishugendo

Go pay a visit. You won't be disappointed! The videos are especially good. This one is my favourite. Just watch the first few seconds. Such graceful ukemi! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFwl2bSPDpg"]YouTube[/ame]

9. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

I had quite a chortle at that. I don't know why these people can't see the obvious fantasist nature of what they are doing.

Who is he supposed to be fighting? There are three grades of idiot who post these kinds of clip.

Genidiot - the clip is a good example of this, a lone sad individual, doing 'moves' at thin air or hitting trees with sticks. There is almost always some kind of twirling involved and lots of turning their back on their opponent because they can't resist it and any other movement is purely linear and copied from movies.

Chunidiot - the chunidiot is the genidiot who has found one or more other people to share his fantasy, lots of low-grade larping ensues and one inevitably becomes a statue whilst the other does lots of moves on him. The kata dante of Ashida Kim is a perfect example of this but there are lots worse than this out there.

Jonidiot- These have similar fantasies about being ninjas or some other kind of warrior, but come from a rougher area and actually fight each other. They have no real background in any martial arts but like to film themselves going through some kind of alpha-male rite in the local park. they are still idiots but you have to respect the fact that they don't mind hitting each other and may actually learn something from this practice whereas the chunidiot and genidiot never will and would cry if hit by a jonidiot. Ocasionally this happens, when a genidiot or chunidiot thinks they can fight a jonidiot and gets a rude awakening. I like to see clips of this. A particularly sad example is the one where the Japanese 'ki' master with brainwashed students gets smacked into next week by a karate guy.

10. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Didya read the newspaper article about him?

OMG! He named his daughters Karma and Katana!

Attached Files:

11. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

I'm almost lost for words. Being interviewed is hardly going to make him come to his senses either. Definitely a Genidiot though, at least Ralph made it to Chunidiot.

12. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

This idiot's just as bad!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzuSnTNMx04"]Kashikoi - YouTube[/ame]

13. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

I'll see that and raise you:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCIw5kE8yRc&mode=related&search="]YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

• mk4.jpg
      mk4.jpg
      File size:
      8.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  14. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

I feel so genuinely sorry for that guys kids, family, etc...

I mean if I was a fanboy, maybe I'd take it quite far, but calling your daughter katana!?

15. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Just imagine those poor kids when they go to school. Just imagine roll call every morning and at the start of every class.

Johnny?

Here miss.

Billy?

Here miss.

Samantha?

Here miss?

Katana?

*cringes under desk in embarassment*

16. chazervin

chazervin New Member

Especially if the kids will are thinking of the new cellphone called the Katana.

17. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

Hi Chaz, How's it going? Am enjoying the book by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.