Boabom Centres

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by indra, May 11, 2007.

1. indra

indra New Member

:) Hi,

Well this is my first post here. I recenty was introduced the art of gentle movements Seam Jasani whilst I was on holiday in Boston. It was more like a free introductory course at the Boston Boabom center and continuing this I also brought the book from amazon.

But I was just wondering does any-one here know of any Boabom centres located in europe, failing that any other locations in other parts of the world where these schools or teaching centres have recently opened up or started. I would be greatful if any-one here on this forum could help me with my search...

Thanks from Indra

2. Journeyman

Journeyman Valued Member

I have the Seamm Jasani book and do the movements from time to time. I think it's fairly thorough and useful as a qigong-ish activity. I've also read the Boabom book by the same author and am much less impressed with that as a defense art although I'm sure it would also be beneficial to the health.

You might try contacting the Mmulargan School at www.boabom.org to find out where it's taught.

3. indra

indra New Member

I tried that they still haven't replied to my email enquiring about Boabom Centres in Europe, I'm running out of ideas here! is there anyone here that would be able to help me with my search.................

Regards

4. jrb

jrb New Member

Good morning,i practice boabom in madrid,here has a different name though,
    if you like we could be in contact,and talk a bit about the art. regards. jrb

5. suthkypa

suthkypa New Member

jrb, i would like to correspond with you about Boabom. you can contact me through the mail system here or [my username]@gmail.com

6. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Welcome to MAP