Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by White Belt, Apr 28, 2007.

1. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE

Anyone (konigun member or non-member), yes, that’s right, ANYONE who can offer indisputable proof that konigun ninjutsu and/or master saija ever existed prior to its invention by bryce dallas in the 1980s, is eligible for this offer.

I, Cayce Lancaster, will secure a one million dollar life insurance policy naming you as sole beneficiary if you can conclusively prove to me that konigun ninjutsu ever existed, or that master saija does exist and is the soke of the konigun ninjutsu ryu. The evidence must be validated by a neutral third party, to be approved by both first and second party prior to authentication. This evidence can take the form of any historical reference, whether it be in a Japanese history book, military record, records from another ninjutsu ryu which mentions the konigun, anything that is authentic, historical, and Japanese.

If it can be undeniably proven that konigun ninjutsu has ever existed in an historical context, or that master saija does exist, I will: 1) immediately remove any negative material that I am able to from the internet, 2) publicly and profusely apologize to everyone in konigun and bryce dallas in particular on every internet message board and group to which I belong and have ever mentioned konigun, even the ones in which I have not, 3) apologize in person to bryce dallas, 4) travel to every konigun school in the United States and apologize to all the instructors and students in person, 5) make the person who presents the evidence sole beneficiary of a one million dollar life insurance policy, 6) make bryce dallas the sole heir of my entire estate (to include my home, all its contents, and all the land in my name), 7) move to Cookeville, TN and become a devoted student of konigun, and its most vocal and prolific recruiter. I will, upon becoming a black belt instructor, begin operating as many konigun schools as is humanly possible, promote as many students to black belt as I can and as quickly as I can, then move on to open another school and begin the process all over again. In short, I will become a force to be reckoned with in the martial arts community, all in the name of konigun ninjutsu and shidoshi bryce dallas.

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Thought I'd copy this from the beginning so that no-one can accuse you of changing the terms of the deal half way through, if it's ever picked up on anyway.

3. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

As much chance as proving Bruce does not like fast food.

4. xen

xen insanity by design

nice work!

:cool:

5. Aegis

What can I say, I've seen arguments like this before, and one of the common complaints from the "other side" is that the terms have changed. Now there's a fixed copy that I will not edit, so it's nice and easy to check back on :)

6. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

I just thought I would highlight this point since your later statement is a little unclear.

We know that it exists. The key question is in your previous sentance about it existing prior to Bryce Dallas.

Just doing my part to keep things clear here. :Angel:

7. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

Thanks guys.

I have posted this elsewhere (bullshido and my blog), and it will appear in other places soon enough, so there are plenty of copies available.

I am being somewhat facetious, of course, but I am also completely serious. It should prove immensely entertaining should someone actually take me up on the offer, don't you think? Can't wait to be contacted by one of the Hutt-puppets.

BTW - My sources within the klowny klan have told me that dallas may be planning another trip to Japan for more training with, and pictures of, "master saija".

8. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

I saw the Federal suit got tossed out awhile back. Are they still suing in state court?

9. Aegis

Don't they claim they're planning such a trip every time their legitimacy is questioned, then fail to respond to any invitations by various Japan-based martial artists to come and train with them/visit konigun HQ together?

10. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I wonder which X kan they will go to to see if they are a legitimate Ryu with some whiskey?

But we all know this is Saija. But we all know the Japanese guy is wondering why Dallas ate his Soke though....

[​IMG]

Will they produce another photo like that one?

11. Aegis

Quick note here:

Remember everyone that these guys seem to be a little trigger-happy on the lawsuits. I'd advise everyone here to stick to the apparent facts (or complete lack of in the case of their history ;)) rather than resorting to petty insults, as this seems to be food for their lawsuits as it stands.

Of course, I consider anything you can dig up legitimately to be pretty fair game. Just take care ;)

12. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

It has been one full week to date, and no replies as yet.

13. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

Two weeks. No response.

14. Aegis

You expected anything more?

15. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

Wouldn't the fact that it's being taught constitute it as having current historical significance? Also, according to Dallas's website, the case was dismissed...

16. Aegis

Which case, and teaching something doesn't prove its history. Certainly the intent of the challenge is to prove that it had a history before Dallas rather than showing that it existed before right this minute, which would be pretty easy all in all ;)

17. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

The court case...it's on his website. Here's the link

http://www.konigunninjutsu.com/fof/knmyths/lawsuit.php

18. Aegis

I spoke to one of the defendants recently, and the following is what I got from him (paraphrased):

In the first trial the papers were mis-served and Dallas & co tried to sue in a court that didn't have jurisdiction, so the case was rejected.

In the second case, the 3 people who have been ruled against couldn't afford a representative in court, so the ruling in Dallas' favour is essentially because there was no opponent.

All in all, it certainly doesn't sound like any of this lends any credibility to their claims.

19. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

I'm no lawyer, but you should NEVER not show up and lose by default.

20. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I'm no lawyer either, and it sounds like a monumentally stupid idea to me too!