Favorite KSW memories

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by ember, Aug 14, 2006.

1. ember

ember Valued Member

I don't know about y'all, but I really enjoy a good story. I'm curious if people would like to share some of their favorite memories of KSW training / practice / hanging out / etc.

One of mine I already talked about in the Kihaps thread.

Another would be practicing with friends on the beach Sunday mornings. A few of us tried to go for a jog, but ran out of clear sand. So we did Ki Cho Hyung on a rock instead.

Anyone else?

2. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

Good Idea for a thread.....

3. blondeblackbelt

blondeblackbelt Valued Member

I performed at the Beckhams World Cup Party back in 2002 . I did an essay for school about it a few years back, im sure its about somewhere. . . ill try and find it.

4. ember

ember Valued Member

But we can't have it? ;)

5. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

You already do.

6. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

you guys are confusing me :confused:

7. ember

ember Valued Member

Pick one:

A) We already have a thread for sharing favorite memories (this one)
    B) He's already posted his favorite KSW memories somewhere on the forum.
    C) I have insight into what his favorite memories may be. Which... the big ones, I think I do. But not the little "a funny thing happened at practice once" ones.
    D) We already have our own favorite memories, the ones we've made ourselves.

8. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

:eek: I'm telling coyote about you and choi embs :D

9. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

Yeah, no kidding! You're in trouble!!

10. ember

ember Valued Member

:rolleyes: You think a happily married couple wouldn't understand anothers happy marriage? We've been married 9 years, and together for 12. I'm hardly about to switch now.

I don't know details, I don't NEED to know details. I just know what happiness is when I see it.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  11. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Boo, I was about to move to the states suddenly the Kuk Sool Family took a whole new meaning haha and to think you were having a pull on my chain about my morals hehe. :woo:

12. ember

ember Valued Member

Life is hard enough on its own. I don't mess with good things if I can help it. My own or anyone else's.

13. JSun

JSun Valued Member

MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

14. PopeCoyote

PopeCoyote The words of the fool

So how's Oliver Wood doing on the Quidditch team? :) :) :)

15. PopeCoyote

PopeCoyote The words of the fool

Now come on my darling, it would've been fun to string them along a little while longer, why's you have to go and correct them so soon? :D

16. ember

ember Valued Member

Fun for Monk, KSWolf, and perhaps us, sure. But at the risk of great harm to the Houston community. Not worth it.

Similarities - sense of humor, the ability to make me laugh. If Coyote can learn half the teaching skill of Choi, I'll be very proud of him.

Differences - Coyote won't touch alcohol or guns. I'm not as hardover *stubborn* on either subject ;) , but there is some security in Coyote's stance.

17. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

You are now my favourite MAPper!

18. Grippereeno

Grippereeno New Member

And my least favourite... :woo:

19. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

PFFFT!! manchester who?

that just goes to prove that amercians really don't know anything about proper football :D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  20. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Gripp and Dave, you might have a mutual team ... or total hatred for one another. You red or blue Gripp?