Black eye baby!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Ero-Sennin, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I have finally, finally . . . gotten my first black eye! Woot woot! Well, it's more of what you call a "mouse" in the corner of the eye, but still! I have bruises on my face! Celebrate with me people!

2. Dragon Brush

Dragon Brush Valued Member

:D Knew you could do it, man!

[​IMG]

3. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Sorry about the shiner! Keep your hands up! :D

4. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

ROFLMAO! That's the most funniest thing that I heard today.

Keep it real with the beatings *snickers* show us some pictures too. :D :D :D. Before I beat ya up some more. Gives me something more to celebrate on. LOL j/k :p

5. Ero-Sennin

Lol, I had a shiner and got hit in the leg a good few times with some leg kicks. I couldn't walk right all day. I would take a crushed face any day over a leg hurt from leg kicks! The guys shins were all bloodied up from how many we threw, I blocked a lot of them with my elbow and shin. I wonder if he was able to walk around today easily : P.

6. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Congrats sparkle, make sure you take a picture as a keepsake.

How exactly did you get it? I only ask because I have seen a guy block a kick from the ground and his own hand whacked his eye and he got a black eye.

7. Ero-Sennin

I went in for a kick I believe and put my gaurd down for a second (I was dead tired people, it's not a habbit!) and got caught with a straight right across the eye and nose I believe. It was a great feeling. :D

8. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Is that what guys say to stop themselves from crying? :D

9. Ero-Sennin

Yeah I guess so. I think I am just crazy though, must be the heat that I work in all day. I seriously do love it, lol. When they told me I had a bit of a shiner I jumped up and was like "hell yeah!" and looked in the mirror and stuff. I even thanked the guy who did it to me ; D.

10. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

i wish i could get so excited about a black eye :p

i'll admit that i did take a picture or two of a rather impressive one i had a little while back... :Angel:

11. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Sparkle, by 'thanked' I take it you mean you punched him in the eye :p

12. Ero-Sennin

Well, I do remember getting a nice right jab to his eye later on. But no, I seriously mean I went up to him and said "thankyou" and gave him a "high fiver handshake."

13. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Hee hee! No! That is what guys say that have been hit in the eye and their head is still a little scrambled.

Sparkle, I love your whole take on the event and how you wear your "badge of honor". Just having a bit of rib on your behalf. :D

14. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Wow! Sparkle how did I miss this thread? :p

Congrats on the shiner. :D

I am in solidarity with you at the moment - though I don't truly have a black eye but rather some nasty weird streakish bruising from some glove laces to the face! :eek:

I wish my clients and my girlfriend were as chuffed as I am with them. :D

15. Ero-Sennin

Hey! Good on ya' man. That must be a cool looking bruise. When I get real busted up in training or when I start fighting then we have to post pictures man! (Leave the thongs out though . . . . :p ) I didn't think my little shiner deserved a photo, it has to be real bad and nasty looking to deserve that : D.

16. Emil

Emil Valued Member

I had a black eye once - only a small one mind. I was on a martial arts training camp, and, whilst on the beach, we all decided to have a game of piggy back fights. So, I was the carrier, and I found myself in front of the biggest guy in our club. This dude is about 6'4, 220lbs, and plays rugby for North wales. He hit me. I was knocked out. My new nickname in the club is now bambi. :cry:

17. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Uhm, your strange..... :eek:

18. Emil

Emil Valued Member

19. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Just teasing, sorry. I remember how pleased one of my sons was when he got his first black eye.....

20. Emil

Emil Valued Member

:D I guess it's some sort of initiation