Some help plz, even though i , well u know wat i mean

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by titan, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan

titan New Member

I doubt you`d help me but anyways here goes.

While using a nunchaku, say i spend a few mins twirling then my arms suddenly feel wierd, as if they are lighter and it seems my arms are moving in slow motion, also making mistakes suddenly becomes extremely easy.
    I get like a weird feeling in my arm
    I thought mybe lack of circulation of blood or mybe i might have unbalanced muscles hence i`m feeling my arms wierd.
    I mainly feel this sensation on my shoulder part, the part i move most when twirling.

If you cant say anything to help dont say anything at all plz

2. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

The sensation you feel is because the centrifugal force created by the rotational action of the nunchaku is far greater then the actual weight of the weapon its self, your muscles become used to the weight then your arms feel strange for a short period when the nunchaku are stationary or moving at a lesser speed (hence they appear to weigh less)

See Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Gravity

Regards

PS Helpful enough ? :rolleyes:

Oh and PPS it's a condition of your membership for this forum that you write in English and not text speak.
    4.2 Language:
    MAP is an English speaking forum. Please take the time to post in plain, legible English.
    4.2.1 This is not a mobile phone text service – you do not need to use abbreviations to reduce the length of your post. It makes it hard for ne1 not used 2 txt sp34k 2 read wot u r saying.

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  3. titan

titan New Member

kk sorry,

but i was told by a guy who knows quite a lot about martial arts in general, he is something like 13 and already has nice coloured belt in a few tings, and his father teaches spirit combat, he told me it might be something detrimental in my arm muscles or just have muscles cramps,

note: it has been a long time since i chuked and well, i would think my arm forgot the feeling, Also when i spin just my hand as if i would have a chuk i feel the same thing.

4. Dave Humm

You jest.. surely :rolleyes:

Your 13 year old expert must be right, quit spinning your numchuck as your arms will fall off

5. titan

titan New Member

he then proceeded to say, i doubt its anythign serious as usually if its detrimental you would have had cancer or lukimia. he said its mos tprobibly nothing serious,.

So he does know wat he`s saying

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Even though Dave isnt a Moderator, he is right on this so I am agreeing with him. This is the third time that you have been told to quit with the text speak, excluding in the Private Message I sent you about your previous Terms of Service violations.

13? Please say thats a typo and it should be 31. A nice coloured belt means sod all :bang:

Aye? Well I say that is utter and total crap. Why? Because, unless this guy has a superhuman brain and already has a degree (minimum post-16 studies ie A Level) in Physics (or at least Engineering (Mechanical)) and medicine, I wouldnt trust him.

So why the heck did you bother posting? That looks like the perfect reason for me to lock this thread, but I will leave it open for another 18 hours or so so you can be flamed a little more. Hopefully this will give you yet another hint to leave.

This is strange, I am getting the urge to rant and threaten to hurt someone from this Weapons forum for the first time since I became a Moderator :confused:

7. Dave Humm

Oh dear, I just spat my diet coke all over my monitor... You need a reality check mate, because you're living in cookoo land and taking advice from 13 year old experts who can diagnose cancers, pleeeeese :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  8. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

This thread makes me want to throw myself off a goddamned bridge.

But after reading this I can't seem to find myself. Maybe I'll try for the 13 year old prodigy with the pretty colored belt. Maybe its pink with pastels on it?

9. Dave Humm

I can hear the keys of Anth's thread-lock getting louder :p

10. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Don't listen to them, If you're arms are feeling strange when spinning them you are in serious danger :eek:

It means the Soupd Dragon and the Iron Chicken are trying to posses your mind :eek:

Before attempting any spinning of any kind make sure you protect your brain with a radiation ressisting hat like this.[​IMG]

Or it will end up in tears :cry:

Believe me I have not only a coloured belt but matching underwear and socks.

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

*Whistles while he hunts around for a spare padlock*

Ah! Theres one!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.