Tattoo's

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Alienfish360, May 8, 2006.

1. Alienfish360

Alienfish360 Valued Member

So, which of you have tattoo's?

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. Either across my back shoulder to shoulder or down my forearm. Now what I want is this in just plain black

มหาราช น่าสยดสยอง คนเดียว

Anybody have any ideas what to expect, also prices, can anybody recommend a good artist in the NW?

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

i would strongly advise against getting it on your forearm, simply because you are young enough that you probably havent got any kind of career set in stone and having tattoos where they are easily visible can be a hindrance to that.

tattoo parlours can be dodgy places. if you can, then try and find some of the artists work and see if its the kind of style you like. be prepared to pay, tattoos arent cheap and if they are its usually because they are done by someone without skill. And for the love of god make ONE HUNDRED PERCENT sure that what you have there is what you want written. there would be nothing worse than going to thailand and being laughed at because you have "my penis is tiny" written across your back.

3. cambece

cambece New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cambece

4. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Just this little one.
    [​IMG]

5. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

the inside of the forearm is less painfull than the shoulders.
    I wouldnt get to worried about having one on your arm upsetting any carer plans coz they can always be covered up.
    As for prices it all depends on studio to studio.
    approx 50 puonds per hour is the average going rate in central scotland.

Go to a tattoo studio which na offer samples of their work and go to a clean artist.
    visibly clean premises is always a start.
    Ask around for opinions on tattoo studios as bad artists can hide behind fancy premises

6. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

7. TheMadhoose

8. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

I have eight at the moment, with another two planned..

the largest one is the one in my avatar on my forearm the others are smaller.

I will find the pics and post them.

:)

9. TheMadhoose

im onto double figures now i think its an addiction

10. ryanTKD

ryanTKD New Member

I'm planning on getting one of my friends tattooed onto one of my **** cheeks... and a cartoon character on one of my arms.

11. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

i wanted stars on my foot and hip

12. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

13. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

I'd suggest finding Sgt Major and PMing him.

14. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

*sigh*

You might PRONOUNCE it "Jamie", but it's just 3 random words garbled together.

15. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

I'd suggest finding Sgt Major and PMing him.

Agreed. He's also technically part of the UK so he may be able to give you rough ideas on prices etc.

16. wlfeyes

wlfeyes New Member

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/wlfeyes/myphotos/tribleaf.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/wlfeyes/myphotos/wlftat.jpg

The wolf tattoo was my first one, and I had it recolored last year, six months after I got my second one, the tribal maple leaf one.

I'm planning my third. It's going to have something to do with either INTEGRITY (which to me has a lot to do with loyalty) or INDOMITABLE SPIRIT. I'm not a very good drawer, I would like the korean lettering, and then either a phoenix or dragon, maybe a tiger since I was born in the year of the tiger. I'm still thinking. It's not going to be to big as it's going to even out my back and go on my left shoulder about where my wolf is on my right.

17. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Tatoos can be cool. Provided you don't get some gay tribal tat that everybody else has. I hate those kind of tats.

18. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

Ive got 10 tattoos and im plannin more

19. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Attached Files:

20. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I'm heeeeere ....

:D

Ask away guys, I'll see what I can do