Jive talking MAP

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Taff, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.ph...om/forums/showthread.php?t=51106&page=1&pp=15

The names are hilarious. I'm "Tizzy", Punisher is "Poser", "Brotha" AND "Playa".

Know what I'm saying?

[​IMG]

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

GOLD

3. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.ph...m/forums/showthread.php?t=26445&page=29&pp=15

Siphus makes much more sense:

4. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

5. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

As it turns out, mah teacha is not an authentic student of Kung fu, n I have offended his sensei Masta Kim alot by post'n this shiznit on they threads cuz Im tha Double O G. Actually he is in TKD n all, so it just makes tha situation worse cuz its a G thang.

:D :D :D :D :eek:

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Genuis... :D

7. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Randy: Can I get you something?
    Black Man 2: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
    Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
    Black Man 1: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
    Old Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
    Randy: Oh, good.
    Old Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
    Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
    Old Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
    Black Man 2: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
    Old Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
    Black Man 1: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
    Old Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

8. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

Aight I'm confused,
    does that website turn everything into ebonics? :confused:

9. I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hate the black gangster culture. Makes me furious. :bang: They're worse than chavs.

What's wrong with speaking English? :woo:

10. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

Chizzle ma nizzle.

11. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

I too hate the culture of the black man! lets get together and dress up in white and burn crosses, fun for the whole family

12. Never said that. Never said that atall. I said I hate the black gangster culture. The one that makes it glamorous to carry guns, treat women -Sorry; bitches and Hos- like objects and speak that stupid language.

-

I seriously don't know why you feel the need to get sarcastic and snappy at everybody on an internet forum, Ikken. Does it make you feel good?

13. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

you're a sensitive boy, intcha Tommy?

14. No. You're just looking for a fight, as always. I've got better things to do with my time. :)

15. Song1

Song1 New Member

heh i'm going to have alot of fun with this site.... i have way to much free time on my hands.

16. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

hmmmm english people using words like "hizzle" and "shizzle"....now thats just wrong.

17. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

fo sho!

18. Satori81

Satori81 Never Forget...

Just curious, but how big of an African-American Hip Hop subculture does the UK have?

Morrigann would LOVE to lecture you on the importance of inter-lingual subdialects and their importance to different cultural subtype implications and upbringing.

19. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

I think it is quite big in London but not so big elsewhere. Apparently, in London, the old local dialects are under serious threat from this jive talk stuff. Even the white kids are talking like it.