Demo Partner???

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Unknown Entity, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

If you had to step on the mat infront of Kuk Sa Nim at a demo to have techniques done on you by someone who would you choose to chuck you about and what techniques would you want done on you?

Mine would be

KJN Sung Jin Suh for kicking techniques - any would do.
    KJN Watson for joint locks
    and big KJN Hart for palm strikes.....would love to see how far he could hit me!!!!!

that and if my body would disintegrate or not!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

I would like to fall for Master Harmon and his animal techniques as I haven't been on the end of those before! Have been slapped around by most of the others though

3. KSW88

KSW88 Valued Member

I would want to have Kuk Sa Nim join me on the mat and do his world famous palm striking techniques.

If he were busy, then Byung Lee with E pang E sool or Bu Chai sool. Weapons techniques are cool. Also, maybe YKJN Harmon or KJN In Joo Suh with their noted techniques. In other words, any of the Original Masters.

Air Nick, what are the "Animal Techniques" done by KJN Harmon?

4. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

Those are the applied skills from Oon hak hyung.

5. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

anyone any technique. i have been beaten up by quite a lot o uk masters so a few korean or american masters would make a nice change.

but if i wanted it to be spot on and well executed, the it would be airnick or ksn maxine as i train with and trust both of them the most, and would get the best results from them.

6. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Yeah i'd go with that, if i wanted my beating up to look the best, it would be KJN Hart, Gi Ma Ja Se, Gi Ma Ja Se's little bro, AirNick, or a couple of others from my class. Its not so much the trust thing its the body mechanics thing i know the way they move best,so it makes it easier to judge the last moment for movement. And yeah I spose it is a trust thing too because its not a blind trust in a belt its a built trust from years of friendship.
    So basically AirNick you need to find 32 other people so you can recreate that film that Matt posted as your demo at Norwich now. :D

7. Gi Ma Ja Se

Gi Ma Ja Se 90 degrees is 4 real MA's

yep ditto there monk... gotta have someone you can trust!!! me and airnick had a pretty good routine for the birmingham demo and we wonly went over it once or twice which shows confidence and trust in each other.....

but i think ill pass on being one of those 32 lol its just to extreme!!! :D

8. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

Yeah trust and familiarity are really important. Especially in a demo when your partner forgets part of the routine and you have to freestyle it on the spot. lol This really shows the trust your partner has in you just to continue on.

9. ember

ember Valued Member

Not to mention stage fright. You would think that after a semester of marching band, playing for the football crowds, I wouldn't have that problem.

But then again, in marching band I was one of ~400 people, not out there on my own.

So Coyote it is :)

10. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

ANY demo with KJN's Harmon, There is a reason they were the #1 demo couple, just being on the same stage as them is a little overwhelming.
    Also KSN's standard demo(ee in jap sool, je ap sool) never gets boring.