Koga strikes back...

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kata-Kid, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Kata-Kid

Kata-Kid New Member

Get a load of this!!!!!

Guess Ashida ain't the only nutcase of that magnitude :D !!

2. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Berador the guy who runs the site, I think, used to come on MAP!! :eek:

3. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Last seen in this thread and fled when his claims were questioned.

4. bencole

bencole Valued Member

Yikes!

Dear Lord, for an example of how NOT to generate any power, throw oneself completely off balance, improperly align the spine and joints, expose oneself to counters throughout every segment of the movement, and generally look like someone who has been training for about three months, please view the download. :eek: Yikes!

This is the problem I have with "technique-based" training, and why Soke warns us against training via videos and books unless we already know what we are doing! This guy couldn't use his spine properly if he were paid hard cash at the door!

Training under this guy is going to get someone KILLED, I am sorry to say. It makes me sad that he doesn't have enough integrity to admit that he has no idea what he is doing and is endangering his students, who are to blind/ignorant to see it. :cry: Sad really....

-ben

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Sweet Baby Jesus!! :eek:

What gives with those techniques?!?!?

I love the whole 'drop the lead guard and leave your jaw wide open while you attempt to grab an incoming roundhouse kick'!!!! :D

I dunno... if someone ever tried that they'd have to remove my shin from their cranium! One minute he's grabbin'f for my strike... next he's in the hospital havin putty used to fill where his grey matter was. :D

The palm heel strike or whatever it was supposed to be to the sternum looked particulalry useless as well. LOL! What horrible positioning.

And the telegraphed from hell trip/sweep where he then proceeds to give his back to his opponent was funny. In reality - you'd get the living daylights choked out of you by any person with even the barest of grappling ability.

And people who study Ninjutsu wonder where the image problem comes from.

hint: download and watch the vid... BINGO! :D

6. keith.w

keith.w Valued Member

Wow.

I dont train in Ninjutsu but I like to check out all the forums as there are usualy some usefull stuff allover the site there is also a lot of useless <deleted> and bickering but this just shows the lengths some people will go to to take money off others.
    If someone was trying to get me to do those techniques I think I would just walk out. But more so if someone was trying to punch me like that I would just laugh.
    This is a prime example why so many arts have a bad name. Ive seen proper Ninjutsu and know if it is taught correctly how effective it can be.
    Its just such a shame that people can claim to be something they are not but more so that people still train with these sort of people.

Anyway you have to laugh or you will cry as I always tell myself

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2005
  7. Krum

Krum The Walking Bruise

I downloaded the clip and the techniques really are shocking.

I thought the german narrator talking about how he was getting another beating of his beloved "Soke" was hilarious....

8. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Well.

There went 12 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

9. Grimjack

Yeah,
    People who can stand on their own feet don't have to lie about their past like these guys do to attract students. If you spent enough time to actually get a teaching rank in an art, you could always teach that art. If you spent 3 months in a strip mall dojang and read a lot of books, I guess you have to do like these guys do and invent a false history.

And the sad thing is, there are people out there that can't see all the problems with this and would join up to train. :bang:

10. Staven

Staven New Member

~SIGH~ OMG!!! I have only been training in Ninjutsu for 2 weeks and i could probobly own this guy in a real situation. I feel so sorry for the poor kids who train under him. Would somebody please contact this man and fix the situation. If nobody wants to Ill even give it a shot. So many flaws, and he claims to be a "Soke" I am sad because people want to ruin our art like this just to make money. I think this guy trained under Ashida Kim.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  11. Staven

Staven New Member

ok everybody i emailed him acting like a person interested in joining his dojo, im going to see what i can get out of this guy

12. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

I think he is either Berador or a pal of Berador and I think he's Danish.

13. Grimjack

Since Berador is registered at MAP, there is a chance they will see this. And then they will probably look at people contacting them with suspicion.

How? They know they are frauds. Do you think that pointing out that what they are saying is incorrect is going to make them see the error of their ways? And you may be able to point out all the mistakes in this video, but what about everything else? These are supposed to be basic techiniques. If that is so, they everything advanced built on these basics is fatally flawed.

The only thing that could save these guys is to give up their fantasy life and get to a real dojo. But how can you convince them of that? They like being frauds, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. To go from 'master teacher' to FNG is probably more than their fragile egos can bear.

14. Staven

Staven New Member

well we at least have to save the students that dont know any better, what if one of these kids starts boasting at his local school that hes got a high grade in ninjutsu and some guys go to confront him and he doesnt avoid the situation because hes confident and then gets the hell beat out of him

15. Krum

Krum The Walking Bruise

German, Danish, Venusian....Who cares? Either way he's a complete moron. :cool:

16. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good idea but their are so many, only time and proper training gives you eyes to see the difference, all we can really do is point newbies in the direction of good dojos but thats the usefullness of the internet, it was so much worse in terms of getting good info before.

:)

ps..after watching the clip i cannot think of any suitable strong words that do not break MAP's TOS, maybe we should sent Sonshu over to teach him how to punch! :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  17. Staven

Staven New Member

LOL!!! we realy shouldnt bring sonshu into this though, but i do think we should find a way to point those people into the right direction, because if they are looking for ninjutsu then they should be getting it, not that other ashida kim stuff

18. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Okay, I deleted the thing (hurt my brain from watching and almost spit coffee on my monitor from laughing), but what was the name of the "Soke" doing the beating up? Wasn't that Berador? (Leo Paulsen?)

19. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Back bending backwards looked pretty nasty, I wasn't too impressed with the non existant use of legs to facilitate the strikes. No this video is not so impressive.

20. whiteshadow711j

whiteshadow711j Hiding in the Shadows

that was just horrible, I cant believe I saw that, sometimes I wish we lived in the ancient age (of course then I would have never gotten the chance to learn true ninjutsu) and we could submit challenges to other schools..

the techniques were so bad, ugghhh..