post pictures of your tattoos!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jeffie7, Jul 26, 2005.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Valued Member

Yes... another tattoo thread.

I only have the 1 on my arm so far. I'm currently looking for a martial arts style tattoo to put either on my chest, back, or shoulder.

Id love to get the KU crest however who knows, in 5 years poo might hit the fan and I wont want to be apart of the group anymore. Kinda like tattooing your current GFs name on your body =) IMO NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!! lol

I'd love to see some MA tattoo ideas.

Attached Files:

2. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY REASON IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM GET YOUR GF'S NAME TATTOOED ON YOUR BODY!!!! EVER!!!

3. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Wow, that tattoo on your arm is so original! How did you ever think of that!

:D

Just kidding man.

I'm thinking after I gain a good amount of muscle mass, I'm going to get the JKD symbol between my shoulder blades.

4. jeffie7

jeffie7 Valued Member

Yup just basic tribal, To this day I still like it.

I wouldnt mind adding to it. making a full shoulder tattoo as with lower bicipe. but that would come later in life.

I wonder how well this image would look in tattoo form.

Attached Files:

5. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I would post my tats and brands but where they are would make it a TOS violation

6. hux

hux ya, whatever.

7. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

I'll see what I can dig up at home, lost a lot of them when my old 'puter died.

jeffie, I have serious concerns about the pic you posted. Make sure it's a good artist or it will be a disaster.

Anyway, I have 13 plus a full backpiece. If people wanna see it, I'll dig up a pic or two?

8. incubus

incubus Valued Member

Like Jeffie I am interested in doing a MA related tattoo too. Would be more inclined in having something with a dragon . But the ones I see around are all the same. Anyone has something original in mind ?

9. hux

hux ya, whatever.

>>If people wanna see it, I'll dig up a pic or two?

let's have em!

10. soon

soon New Member

Love that picture, would make an awesome tat. Who is the artist, where did you get it? I love the movement!!

11. hux

hux ya, whatever.

uh....what's with the cute little kittens and stuff on your wall in the background, dude?

:D

12. FifthFreedom

FifthFreedom New Member

well I have 16. I will see what I can do about getting some posted.

13. soon

soon New Member

14. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I always like to see good inkwork ... check my sig link ;)

15. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

Jeffie. that pictue is great, and probably something i'd hang on a wall. but that is FAR too risky to consider getting that done, thats just my opinion.

16. hux

hux ya, whatever.

soon: niiiiiiiiiiice. how old is that?

17. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Totally right there dude :D...

18. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Chest tats.

Attached Files:

19. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member