Who would win in a fight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Freeform, Nov 8, 2004.

?

Who would win in a fight?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2004.
  1. The Hulk

19 vote(s)
    38.8%
  2. Superman

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

The Incredible Hulk or Superman?

2. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

The Hulk by far. Torn jeans will always be cool and Superman wears his underpants on the outside.

3. choconutjoe

choconutjoe New Member

If it's comic book superman then the hulk would definatly win. If it's movie/tv superman then superman would win.

4. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

no way the hulk would win........

supes would just drag him in to space and eh voila ...one dead green giant.....not so jolly now is he....BWAH HA BWAH HA HA BWAH HA HA HA..

And nevermnding the fact its two different comic universes...but freeform knew that.

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

God, I was so worried this was going to be another "Shaolin Monk vs Ninja" thread. :D
    So is this UFC or Pride rules? Ring or cage? If Superman's got the space to move / fly around, I see Superman taking it, probably by decision but if Hulk catches him, we'd see a BRUTAL G'n'P stoppage. Hulk SMASH!
    Maybe I thought a bit too much about this...

6. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

superman because he is smarter and could avoid the hulk easily by flying away! :)

7. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

But what about The Hulk with Banner's brain? All that intelligence and raw power too. From the comic books, it seems that The Hulk is more a force of nature and if dropped from space would simply get up and dust himself off. Magic. :cool:

However, the Hulk in the Ultimates comic book seems a little weedy, considering that Captain America beat him. Pah, super soldiers... :p

Also if you remember Superman was 'killed' by Doomsday and IMHO the Hulk would be the daddy in that fight...

8. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Superman can FLY! All he needs to do is use his laser vision and throw stuff at the guy from 100 ft up!

9. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Hulk, for several logical reasons.

First of all, Superman is NOT indestructible. He has various weaknesses, despite all of his numerous strengths. One must remember that Superman is NOT a god in any sense.

Superman is also NOT the physically strongest character either. He was killed by Doomsday, because Doomsday can evolve. He could counter Superman's strengths, and thus, win due to an attrition of advantages and strengths over Superman.

You must also remember that Superman CANNOT evolve during a fight, meaning that his strength either stays the same or depletes during a fight.

Now, onto the Hulk.

Has the Hulk ever been killed??? I don't think so. Sure, Superman might have beaten a few big brawlers, but I can bet you NONE of them is anything like the hulk, both anatomically and how he fights and evolves during a fight.

Let's look at a few of the Hulks accomplishments: He defeated Windego (strong m.f.), Juggernaut (he's indestructible with the crystal, remember), Numerous tanks, missles, soldiers, Wolverine, and various other heroes.

I'd have to say his biggest victory(ies) must be those over Juggernaut. Why??? Because technically speaking, Juggernaut IS INDESTRUTIBLE. That's right, boys and girls. Although he can feel pain and such (I believe), he can't be truly killed. He does not need oxygen, food, water, or any such necessities to survive, all thanks to his crystal. He also posesses unmatched strength in most cases, and his just freaking big and damned scary.

However, the Hulk managed to defeat him for several reasons. One must know the Hulk's primary power: Anger and Rage.

Now, let's take a look at the anatomy of the Hulk. Due to Gamma radiation, Bruce is now capable of turning into a big, green monstrosity. However, the transformation DOES NOT end there.

For the Hulk, it's a simple equation. Power = x(Rage)

X = the amount of Rage he posesses. The greater the number X is, the angrier he gets. So, how does X increase??? Multiple ways. Hurt that chick he digs, you're SCREWED. Hit him with a couple of missles, yeah, that helicopter is going down.

And the funny thing, is that the angrier he gets, the FASTER X climbs, to the point of doubling, tripling, or even quadrupling his original strength.

Now, let's say Hulk and Superman started out at even strenght.

20 min later: Hulk is now four times stronger than Superman, and REALLY ****ed.

40 min later: Hulk has now successfully ripped Superman in half.

10. Dave Rees

Dave Rees Old Git!

Superman everytime!

11. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

the hulk smells of cabbage.......yeeeeeeaaaaaaa superman.

12. tall sean

tall sean New Member

superman is a superhero who saves people the hulk just fights of course he would win easy superman always gets battered

13. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Superman hands down. One comic, superman lost his powers and still made the Hulk stop in his tracks and turn tail. :D

14. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

But if you look at the case logically, Superman has no powers that can really hurt the Hulk, while the Hulk, with enough time and rage, would be so strong that he would be able to crush Superman.

15. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I don't want to end up sounding like comic book guy off the simpsons, so i'll just say "Superman would kick Hulk's oversized green ass"

16. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

A number of years ago DC and Marvel did a series of comic books in which comic fans voted for who would win, i.e Batman Vs Captain America, Robin Vs Jubilee and the like. Leading to the alagam universe when Batman and Captain America drew.

One of the fights was Superman Vs Hulk and if I remember correctly Superman won. The fans decided it.

Now the real fight would be Thor Vs Superman - Thor being a god. :p

17. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

Superman unless Hulk is made of cryptonite (well he is green :D)

18. Taeho

Taeho New Member

All that supperman would need to do is read Hulk a few Disney stories tell a few knock knock jokes, and make him feel all cozy and warm and when Hulk reverts back into Banner *Ker-Smack* No more Hulk. ;)

19. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Am I the only one looking at this from a logical standpoint??? You must take into consideration their powers, anatomy, physiology, abilities, and more!!!

You can't just say "Superman/Hulk would win because I like him better."

Who gives a rip if the fans decided it??? I don't, because I base my judgment on their abilities purely.

20. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

OK. From a logical standpoint, Bruce Banner is dead from over exposure to gamma radiation. Superman, on the other hand, is an alien so his superpowers are much more feasible.