50 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by oldshadow, Nov 5, 2004.

1. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

50 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator

1. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
    2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
    3. Grimace painfully while slapping your forehead and muttering, "Shut up dammit, all of you just SHUT UP!"
    4. Whistle the first 7 notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
    5. Sell Girl Scout Cookies.
    6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
    7. Shave.
    8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask, "Got enough air in there?"
    9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear your upside-down.
    10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
    11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
    12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper, "Ever had a Wet Willy?"
    13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral."
    14. One word: Flatulence!
    15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
    16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
    17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on."
    18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
    19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
    20. Meow occasionally.
    21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
    22. Frown and mutter, "Gotta go, gotta go," then sigh and say, "oops!"
    23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
    24. Sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" while continuously pushing buttons.
    25. Holler, "Chutes away!!" whenever the elevator descends.
    26. Walk on with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.
    27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
    28. Burp, then say, "Mmmmm.....tasty!"
    29. Leave a box between the doors.
    30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
    31. Wear a hand puppet and talk to the other passengers "through" it.
    32. Start a sing-along.
    33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
    34. Play the accordion.
    35. Shadow box.
    36. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.
    37. Lean against the button panel.
    38. Say, "I wonder what all these do?" and then push ALL the red buttons.
    39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
    40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
    41. Bring a chair along.
    42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger, "Wanna see wha in muh mouf??"
    43. Blow spit bubbles.
    44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
    45. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
    46. Carry a blanket a clutch it protectively.
    47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
    48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
    49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it's getting bigger."
    50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil fiercely and scream, "BAD TOUCH!"

2. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

I've done this!

I meow all the time anyway! ;)

Everyone in my office building does this without asking. :D

3. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

you should bring in a recording of you passing gas and play it on the ele. :D just to get there attention :p

meoewing? o that i need to do one day.

4. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

That’s nice of you to entertain the guys on the security cameras like that.

5. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Hey, they have to have something to do to keep from falling asleep -- nothing much ever goes on in my building (at least, not from the security standpoint!)

6. SpeedDemon28

SpeedDemon28 New Member

heres an exam one lol

50 Fun Things to do at an Exam
    1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
    2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
    3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
    4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
    5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
    6. Bring cheerleaders.
    7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
    8. Bring a Game Boy (or Game Gear, etc...). Play with the volume at max level.
    9. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
    10. Bring pets.
    11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
    12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
    13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
    14. Come into the exam wearing a pair of birkenstocks, and nothing else.
    15. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
    16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
    17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
    18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
    19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
    20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
    21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
    22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB, BABE, etc..).
    23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
    24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
    25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink).
    26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
    27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
    28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
    29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
    30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.
    31. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say "you don't really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days of our Lives is on!!!"
    32. Bring a water pistol with you. Nuff said.
    33. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
    34. Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.
    35. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations.
    36. Come in wearing a full knight's outfit, complete with sword and shield.
    37. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
    38. Bring cheat sheets FROM ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out, too) and staple them to the exam with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
    39. When you walk in, complain about the heat. Strip.
    40. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
    41. One word: Wrestlemania.
    42. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
    43. Try to get people in the room to do the wave.
    44. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.
    45. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
    46. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc... sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
    47. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks,
    chairs, anything you can reach.
    48. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
    49. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say "it helps me think." Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase "Told you so".
    50. Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor xxxx Sucks".

also....... what the hell?

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I think we have done the vast majority of them ones, half of them this afternoon :D

8. Cain

Cain New Member

Sounds more like 50 things to "scare away everyone from an elevator" :D

|Cain|

9. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

I need to keep an eye on this page for when I go to college. Elevators AND Exams.....
    I like the idea of bringing a chair into the elevator. Like one of those fold-up beach chairs. It's just so subtly funny and you can claim total innocence.

10. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

My son does something like this but the real deal, looks at thee new fridges in the shop and farts in em. Imagine what he next customer is goin to smell :confused: :eek:

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I've done quite a few of them- if there's a mirror in the elevator, I'm unable to resist shadowboxing. Pathetic, I know.

12. CobraMaximus

CobraMaximus Banned Banned

You missed a few :p :

No. 51 Shout 'GROUP HUG!' and enforce it
    No. 52 Say 'Good God! Did you feel that?'
    No. 53 Put a box in the corner without anyone seeing and say 'Whos watch is making that ticking noise?'

13. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

Hilarious

14. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

I've done this :D . But thats only because I had really cool smiley toe socks on and I had to share this with everybody :love:

15. kickass

kickass I AM THE 11th COMMANDMENT

20 ways to annoy your stallmate

1. Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
    2. Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Damn, this water's cold."

5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh no! My glass eye!"

6. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"

11. Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers."

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here please?"

13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me."

14. Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on the fettucine alfredo you had for breakfast.

15. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."

16. Say, "Dang, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

17. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

18. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

19. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

20. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free".

16. Jeff

Jeff New Member

HAHAHAHAHA....It's too sore, take it away! I can't laugh too loud I'm in the public library!
    ahhhahahahahaha! seriously kickass...i stopped breathing for over a minute!!!! it's so funny...

17. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

You plagiarized that from Yoda!

Hilarious though. I'm going up to 'The City' to take my 5th Kyu grading in 2 weeks (don't ask), I'm taking this list in case I encounter any elevators.

18. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

I think our sources were the same as this seams to have made the rounds but Yoda was here with it first. I didn’t do a search sorry but for some of us that had not seen Yoda’s post some of it was still funny. If anyone tries some of these let us know the outcome. :D

19. SpeedDemon28

SpeedDemon28 New Member

Definitely going to have to do those at some point in my life.

.......Especially numbers 7 and 10........

20. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

I'm going to try #10 when i go for my next surgery..see how the docs like dem apples.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2004