Upcoming Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tatsumaru, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I know that late this year and early next year LOADS of great games are coming out. I also know that there are LOADS of MAP members who are interested in them :D

Therefore i made this thread where people can post any new information titbits they get about new games and help us all become better informed. I am personally especially interested in the 3 biggies - MGS 3, GTA: San Andreas and of course Halo 2 but if there are any less hyped games which sound cool feel free to post about them.

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

3. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

until i get a new PC its all about the consoles baby :cool:

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Half-Life 2 and MGS3 are the only games I'm waiting for. I haven't heard of any other good ones. =/

PL

5. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

For all of us star wars guys, you know the games are some of the best. If you havent played 'Knights of the Old Republic', i suggest you do so, Awesome game! And there coming out with the second one, The Sith Lords. CANT WAIT!

And hell yes, HALF-LIFE 2, i dont even need to say anything bout that, my friend already has a beta leak of it. And DOOM 3, gotta get that for sure.

I recently got 'FarCry', very nice graphics, huge areas, definately a shooter to check out.

Uh, im not into halo, i dont like it, but my brother cant wait for 2, hes freekin maniac, played the first one about 40 sumthin times all the way through.

And StarCraft-GHOST is coming!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2004
  6. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Doom 3
    GTA - San Andreas
    Fable - really looking forward to this one.
    more Zelda that's always good.

7. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

HALO 2
    Tekken 5
    waiting to see if they come out with UT2k5
    MATRIX ONLINE!! ooooooooooooooorgle.

8. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

city of heroes, although it's already pretty much released. is it all MMO, or is there a single player mode?

9. special43543

special43543 Special Member

I'm looking forward to Halo 2 and Fable the most. I am also looking forward to Dead or Alive:Ultimate (its online!) and Mortal Kombat:Deception (its online!). Star Wars: battlefront looks to be ok, and possibly Knights of the Old Republic 2 looks to be promising if it had a bunch of new stuff in it. The new zelda looks pretty cool...or more like OOT which is always nice.

10. Blevunly

Blevunly Valued Member

DMC 3
    Tekken 5
    MGS 3

11. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

To name a few amazing ones....
    - 25 to Life for playstation 2
    - The Getaway, Black Monday
    - GTA San Andreas (of course)
    - Battlefield: Modern Combat for ps2 and pc
    -Farcry: Instincts for pc PS2 AND XBOX! :eek:
    (check out trailer www.farcry.ubi.com I think)!!!
    - Mortal Kombat: Deception
    - MGS 3: Snake Eater (I think)
    - Guild Wars ( its a mmorpg but with no monthly costs)
    - Ive heard of a City of Villains to be released, might be just a rumor though

Theres a lot more to come too, can't think of them right now though.

12. Kalifallen

Kalifallen looking for partner

Xbox mostly

Fable
    Halo 2
    StarCraft: Ghost
    Doom 3
    Knights of the Old Republic 2
    StarWars: Republic Commando
    B.C.
    also, GTA: San Andreas, MGS 3, Altered Beast and the new Legends of Zelda game, wow.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2004
  13. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

city of heroes, hope to hell there's single player mode. new legend of zelda game, mgs 3, halo 2, not a big gta fan, give SA a try though.

14. Cain

Cain New Member

Max Pane 3 [I hope :(]

GTA san andreas

Half life 2

Just get me the top one and I'll forget about the rest :D

|Cain|

15. matt_991

matt_991 Valued Member

MGS 3
    Killzone

16. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

WHAT?????? :eek:

17. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

18. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

DOOM 3 - Official-we-mean-it-this-time-sorry-for-putting-it-off-for-two-years release date: August 3

Xenosaga: Episode 2: Der Aufsteig Des Gottes - For those of us that beat the game back in early 2003, the pushing-back of the release until February 2005 (when the pushed-back date was August 2004) is really annoying. It'll come out eventually...let's just hope our memory cards with the end game save data from Episode 1 still work by then...