New Martial Arts School

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Romantic, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romantic

Romantic Martial Prowess

My uncle told me that there is a new martial arts school opening up less than a ten-minute walk away from my house. He is not sure what style it is but believes it could be tae kwon do. This post is kind of pointless but I think that's interesting that a new martial arts school is opening up so close to my house.

2. Teryan

Teryan Valued Member

I think it would be cool to have one of my schools open up near me. I half to drive about 20min to the school that I am a student at, and 45 min to the school that I teach at.

3. LeadLegger

LeadLegger New Member

wow, I'm lucky. My school right down the street and less than a minute away :love:

4. Pepsi32123

Pepsi32123 New Member

I want to live by my TKD school. It's about a 30 minute drive there, 45 minute class, then 30 minute drive back.

5. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing!

(btw, no "kind of" about it ;) )

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Hey guys,

The WC place I train at is a 10 min walk from my house, the place I do Judo is about 10 min on the bus from my house (and the bus stop is right outside my door!), the place I trained BJJ and MT was about 15 mins on the bus and the place where I lift weights/do bagwork/teach groundfighting/practice with my sticks is 15 -25 mins on the bus (depending on what time of day).

How totally cool is all that? :)

Unfortunately the place I practice Tai Jitsu is about a 50 min drive in my car, and one of the other places I do Judo is about 30 mins in my car.

What a total suckfest :(

7. kickass

kickass I AM THE 11th COMMANDMENT

you know what sucks? completely pointless threads like this. Romantic, no offense intended but please stop posting these threads. i think its been mentioned before and i'll reiterate: get a journal and USE it instead of taking up space on the forum. again, no offense intended, just my opinion.

8. Artikon

Artikon Advertise here ask me how

*looks at first post date*
    *looks at last post date*

Me-thinks some-one is nay up to speed.

9. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

"Kickass" - Romantic hasn't visited MAP since MAY!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.