tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by iain radford, Mar 22, 2004.

1. iain radford

iain radford taekwondododo

has anyone got any amazing tattoos that they would like to mention,or have they regreted them!

2. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

I don't know about amazing but it is definately significant to me.
    My rocker reads,
    "Blessed are those who mourn
    In loving memory
    Michael"
    ^Cousin who passed a year ago this month on the seventh. A lot of my friends think it looks "gangsta". Probably because the name is in old english font and I'm a mexican with a shaved head and goatee...and my friends are white. (just kidding)

3. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

4. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

I have a tattoo of an Iron butterfly between roses real low on my waistline kinda on my bum. My favorite Auntie always calls me her iron butterfly because I am delicate and graceful but strong and the roses are the first smell and sight I remember as a child. We used to sit on her porch drinking tea and playing tea party before I was in preschool even. Now my Auntie is ill and has a hard time but to me she is still beautiful and strong and she is my iron butterfly now. The roses are for her too and represents her and her life.. though there were thorns along the way she never let them get her down instead she used them like steps to keep on going up in her life. The blooms at the top are the reward awaiting her. I wrote her a poem about all this and had the artist draw the tattoo for me and give me the design ands sign it which my Aunt has framed along with my poem. I love the tattoo

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

My cousin has a few tattoo's, the most impressive being a large tattoo of his daughter on his upper arm. The detail and likeness is amazing. He's saving up to have one done of his son done too.

I should imagine they'll be quite embarrased when they get older. Its the only thing that could be worse than baby photo's :D

6. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

Now if he has tattoos of his kids on the potty lol they might be embarrased later in life lol. I guess when someone ask if he has a picture of his kids on him he can says yes and mean it lol much easier then pulling out the old wallet. Also good for showing them when they are teenagers "remember when you were like this? Now that nose,belly,ear,lip and eyebrow peircing chain has to go!"

7. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

My girlfriend's sister said I should get "The Man" on my shaved head tattooed with red ink.

8. Jim

Jim New Member

My left bicep: A wolf jumping over a canyon
    My right bicep: A unicorn coming down a path from a castle with a bat flying above.

Now, what they mean... well that's another story. ;)