I hate Branko Cikatic

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ShadowHawk, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

Before I used to think I hated Branko for no reason, now I see that I was justified in my hatred for him. Branko won the very first K1 tournament ever, in my opinion because he was simply the BIGGEST guy in the tournament. He never came close to winning another one (if he even participated) The Japanese put him in video games and all , I thought WHY oh why Is he in my glorious K1 game???

I first head of him when he challenged Dennis Alexio for the American kickboxing title. I thought he's just another dopey can in Dennis' near perfect 75 fight career. (Listen for VanDamme in the commentary , promoting KICKBOXER)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si8Vv_uBGzw"]Dennis Alexio vs Branko Cikatic part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

I thought, OK that was a freak accident / event, and blamed the ref, to my shock, today I found out this chicken hearted buffoon is a cesspool of controversy . Look at what happened to him at PRIDE 2's premier of Mark Kerr (this video is not on youtube)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kj8u_mark-kerr-vs-branco-cikatik_sport#.UVx14ezD-CR

So I ask WHY has this man been giving so many shots in the fight world? I couldn't even believe PRIDE brought him back after the Mark Kerr incident.

2. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Dude, seriously, it was 15 years ago.

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Always a good basis for hating someone that.

4. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

^I wondered why I disliked him so much. I really did not like him after I saw him win the first k1 , knowing what a punk he was before that

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I heard he once helped an elderly lady across the road and fixed a leaking tap in a neighbours flat.

I think you are being too fast to make a judgement. :happy:

6. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

All he ever did was fight cans. He had a long intricate career and even pulled off surprising wins once or twice when he fought Ernesto Hoost and maybe one other "big name". I've known about Branko for years and his antics in K1 and other organizations, I cant believe he tried to pull that crap in Pride. I was shocked to find out he "fought" Mark Kerr, Kerr got MAD lol

7. sampla

sampla Valued Member

in ma opinion, you is a hater

this post has the right to exist, but just as your opinion on cikatic though

I like cikatic, as he is the first k1 champion

8. PointyShinyBurn

PointyShinyBurn Valued Member

They DQ'd him for his own safety in that fight, Kerr was ready to pop his head off like a bottle cap.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  9. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

Citakic is WHACK

Lol nice one shiny