Movies you are most looking forward to in 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by CrowZer0, May 6, 2012.

1. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

What is the movie you are most looking forward to?

For me it has to be Django Unchained, Tarantino direction, Leo Di Caprio one of the mains and Christoph Waltz! I've also peekd at the script, this is also Tarantino's biggest budget ever! Can't wait!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1853728/

2. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

3. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Prometheus
    Dark Knight Rises
    Expendables 2
    Avengers
    Dark Shadows
    The Amazing Spiderman

In no particular order.

4. Princess Haru

Avengers is out and everyone is raving about it, so I'll probably watch it on dvd in 2014 :) still haven't watch 'Inception', 'District 9' or that one with the blue aliens

Just skimming IMDB and I notice there are adaptations to two books I've read several times and hope they make a decent job of them: Kerouac's 'On The Road' and Tolstoy's 'Anna Karenin'

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Dark Knight Rises and Skyfall (out in November I believe).

6. CrowZer0

Inception good but highly overrated, District 9 interesting but not so great, the one with the blue aliens is Pocohantas in space!

7. CrowZer0

Ah yes how could I forget! Likewise, that and Avengers probably my top 3 for the year with Django Unchained.

8. CrowZer0

The Amazing Spiderman is going to be crap. The demographics for it are younger teens, the director has never done a movie like this before. Expendables 2 will be fun but shamefully bad.

9. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

THE HOBBIT

Obviously! :D

And Prometheus.

10. embra

embra Valued Member

Is there ninjitsu in the shire by any chance?

11. Princess Haru

:eek:Embarrassingly I've not seen any of the LOTR films yet. This isn't going to get me a ban is it?

12. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Yes, but in true ninja fashion, it's so secretive that nobody knows about it... :yeleyes:

Hmmmm, it's not doing your reputation any good, but I'm a benevolent Hobbit Ninja, so I'll let you off (just this once though...:yeleyes:) :D

13. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

prometheus and the Hobbit for me, I am a huge alien fan. the last two years have been really meh with new films for me but these two have got me paying attention, I know the hobbit wont disappoint just hope prometheus doesnt.

14. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

Also excited to see how nolan's batman trilogy ends although I feel its a bit premature, iv never been a big fan of the new swath of super hero films we have had over the last ten years, Iron man, Spider man, X men all well made and entertaining enough but for me there all stuck in a limbo between not doing anything really new with the characters but not quiet capturing the feel of the comics either. The batman films were the big exception to that.

15. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

The Dark Knight Rises
    Skyfall
    The Expendables 2

16. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Batman.
    Spider-Man.
    Avengers.
    Expendables 2.

Oh, yeah. :happy:

17. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, Prometheus, Dredd and Skyfall. Oh Hobbits and Life of Pi.

18. CrowZer0

THEY ARE MAKING A LIFE OF PI MOVIE??? :heart:

19. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

20. niftyniffler

niftyniffler Valued Member

Was really looking forward to Avengers Assemble - it didn't disappoint.
    Now looking forward to The Raid.