Girl got chin

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Master Betty, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

No I said CHIN, this shouldn't be in the kung fu section. Sorry to disappoint - no videos of the mythical wing chun girl.

Just a video of a girl with a chin like iron.

Check out some of the wallops she takes!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXFE-kuUw8&feature=related"]real girl vs guy boxing - YouTube[/ame]

2. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

She dishes it out too. Impressive.

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

That was brilliant, I like the intensity in that sparring session!

4. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

5. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Got moxie. I like her already.

6. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

She needs better head movement but her straight looks good and powerful

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

She does a weird thing of dropping her head straigh down eg. looking at the canvas... but overall she's crisp and game. Nice work!

8. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

she throws good tsuki :p

but more seriously, DAMN she's got chin. also i laughed when she bonked the guy in the face at 1:44

9. 6footgeek

6footgeek Meow

not just a chin. she ate some vicious body shots and kept up the intensity O.O
    agreed, she did walk into a few punches, but i just loved the way she alternated between body and head blows =D

10. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Wow, shes a better version of myself. I hope one day to spar as sharp as that with as much gusto.

11. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Being a smaller guy I used to spar a lot of girls like that only they had chins and shins!:hat:

She was good. I hate that style of head gear though. One people dont hit you in the face often in sparring because they don't want to puch the plastic bars but they will in a fight. Two if they do the plastic bars push in and often cut the nose. The couple times I competed in koushu tourneys every other bout had somebody getting a huge gash on there nose.