hand knots

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by togakure_ninpo, Feb 14, 2004.

1. togakure_ninpo

togakure_ninpo New Member

how many people here practice kuji-in regularly? how many have actually learned it? I haven't learned it yet, but am looking forward to it. as it is, I do daily zen meditaion.

ninpo ikkan

2. XDemnEysKyoX

XDemnEysKyoX New Member

First I have to memorize the actual hand positions lol, but i'm working on it. Being that I practice Kung-Fu in Palm Springs, CA, I have little time for practice, and there are no ninjitsu schools around me to my knowledge, anyone know?

3. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

Your teacher should decide when you are ready to learn such things, it can open doors to bad things if you do not know what you are doing.

4. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

ninpo meditation is verry verry differant from zen.maby a ninpo teacher could teach you.

5. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

Kuji-in

ok first of all kuji-in or Ninja Sorcery or however you spell it is not really sorcery it is defeat the minds mental block and focusing you own energy inside you to acomplish what you need to get done.....Second of all that kind of warning is for ouija board not meditation, but got to love mediphyiscal people always FEAR.......Cloud

6. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

Ninpo medatation is not for what is in side but to feel what is around you "Mu Shin",end of lesson, but one more bit of advice.Do not go around " cutting the grids".be warned young jeddi, the power.It is allways good to have experanced person to teach you, these skills where made over time.It will take years to learn, their is no rush.Just a bit of advice, from what I have know that is all.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
  7. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

oh ok...huh uh....sure....Fear and fear will own you....

8. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

The only fear is learning some B.S.The way I learn is the way the person that came before me has.Initiation in the Ninpo arts for me is not a clandestined art for people to piece togather little of this little of that.I hope I have helped you to understand what I know about the subject, that is all.Maby this will help the thread?Rei Ho is important, their can be kuji in it. For intimidation or when it is over to put the spirit to rest.

9. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

who did you study under?

10. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

you mean who do, not did.and none you beezwax you are dissin me anyway.I was just answering the young mans question sir.

11. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

Kinda funny how you get defensive when asked to answer a simple question.....

12. togakure_ninpo

togakure_ninpo New Member

whoa

lets all calm down. no need to get into a flame war.

(what is with refering to me as "young man", btw?)

13. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

I am not trying to disrespect you by calling you young man, sorry if you feel that way fella.But 1985 i was wanting to talk to you like a little bro. i am a not so old man, been to war ride harleys etc.Just a old soilder, been to Iraq last year, but I was just wanting to help the thread yo.I have lots of notes on the subject.Thought you would maby want me to share with you about the subject.maby this will help you Chi earth, Sui water, Ka fire, Fu wind' and Ku air/sky.Write them down and ask your teacher to show you the kuji.Hope this helps.

14. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

man those are taijutsu elements, and really have nothing to do with kuji-in come on now if you are going to give some one an answer atleast know what you are talking about....

15. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

dear mr expert, than show us with your great skills.What is the Kuji for each and every Tenryaku Uchu Gassho Rei.You are not teaching nothing just trying to talk trash and diss me.What do you know about the subject?Maby the man that started the thread would like to know.For the thread in a positave light I would like to add ,Learn the Kihon basics first, ask your teacher.You must build a basic knowledge, then grow from their.The things I have said chi sui ka fu and ku have every thing to do with the subject sir.Fundamental Kuji.

16. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

Once again has nothing to do with Kuji-in and I already gave him some info on the subject, but that is ok, you can pull out as many books as you like and typ ewhatever you like I just thought that if you are going to answer a question you should give the correct answer not the wrong answer, or misleading answer But I am going to bed, please do me a favor, either answer the question correctly or dont answer it at all, but thank you for playing...Bye Bye now....Cloud

17. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

You cant learn out of a book, like I said ask your teacher.Do not listen to fools.I do not even think their is such a book anyway.Find a Bujinkan or Genbukan Dojo and take some private lessons from a dojo cho, go to Japan.

18. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

sorry and the best answer I can give you is study your bowing techniques little 10th kyu if you real want to know, and Kihon means basic come on if your going to throw around words please pick something other than pre-white belt(10th kyu) or were you refering to the 9 basic(kihon) cut of tantojutsu let me know or was the kihon you are refering have to do with akido in that case I dont know I didn't study akido and I am pretty sure the akido does not have KUJI-IN which are methods of finger weaving. Each of these hand positions symbolize a certain feat the warrior is trying to accomplish. which are has follows - RIN
    STRENGTH of mind and body
    KYO (PYO)
    DIRECTION OF ENERGY
    TOH
    HARMONY with the universe
    SHA
    HEALING of self and others
    KAI
    PREMONITION of danger
    JIN
    KNOWING THE THOUGHTS OF OTHERS
    RETSU
    MASTERY OF TIME AND SPACE
    ZAI
    CONTROL of the elements of Nature
    ZEN
    ENLIGHTENMENT
    sorry you will have to wait until you are past you 10th kyu to learn more......once agin thank you for playing ....Bye, Bye now.....Cloud

19. Conquistador

Conquistador New Member

Its all in the Kihon baby!

20. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

ok like I said before whatever, ok man if it makes you happy,

Kurohana, SilentNightFall, xplasma, would you like to add anything to this?

just to add a liitle oh what would be the word Enlightenment to this -

KIHON -BASIC
    Kihon buki- Basic weapons
    Kihon kogeki- Basic attacks, nine directions of attack
    kihon - (n) foundation; basis; standard; (P)
    基本 - kihon - basic
    10th kyu information anything else?