The Biggest Macho Angst! 哈哈!最大的害怕的马霍!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Misanthropist, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Misanthropist

Misanthropist Valued Member

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/980576/

I think this is the greatest fear of some machos, to be forced to fight a woman, who is really dangerous!

Like my teacher's girl (this is no sparring or fighting though, just normal training takeouts):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzuuxgHxzns"]‪Outdoors Training July 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What would you do in this situation? (do you think he is holding back in the first video? and if so, why would he then protest in the end?)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  2. Guyin

Guyin Old Cynic

When you find a clip of a woman who's really dangerous fighting a man please post it?

Yes, I think a bigger man will generally hold back.

3. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

wait..haven't we seen this video before? or am i experiencing a haiku?..err sorry deja vu..

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I don't think he is, I know he is.

5. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I like the funky-ass groove.

Dem be cool cats

6. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

Guy was showboating in the stand-up and sucked on the ground.

The girl is obviously tough.

Both looked like they were holding back.

Goes to show what proper training can produce and also how a lack of ground game could get you very easily mullered (as if any more proof was required).

7. Misanthropist

I agree, the ground parts were really hard to watch. I kept trying to yell things to the guy..... even though the mount wasn't stable at all.

My opinion: in the beginning he held back. In the middle he got angry for a short time, but then he held back AGAIN. The question is, why does he seem to be protesting in the end? And why didn't he see the (painstakingly slow) arm lock coming?

8. Killa_Gorillas

I don't think he actually knew what to do, he knew what was happening but just utilised a futile and ridiculous method of resistance.

I have no idea why he was complaining... he clearly tapped.

He didn't appear to have any respect fo rhis opponant at all and although he coul dkind of get away with that on the feet, his ground game sucks so bad that he was unable to be as nonchalant there.

I think he didn't want to appear to be exerting any effort in order to fight 'a girl'.

9. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

First off, I would never train at this school. Everything they show is complete garbage. Good god people, get some real training before you start posting your stuff online.

10. Misanthropist

Mod-iot

Who watches the watchmen?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  11. Misanthropist

This might well be the best analysis of what was going on there. Agree.

12. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Hi didn't make a personal attack, he said the school sucks. He is perfectly within his rights to express his opinion regardless of his status as a TM.

You, however, did make a personal attack.

Nobody will edit/delete your post.*

We've been through this before, with this very same video: post stuff online and people can shoot it down if they don't like it.

Mitch

*Ironically I see that you edited your post. Too late though.

13. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Also, I will tell you when I put my mod hat on. Until them I'm just another member.

14. Killa_Gorillas

it just looked like an old rio heroes event to me... I didn't think they trained out of one particular camp.

Or are you refering to the wing chun video which has unfathomably been posted here despite having it's own thread? :hammer:

15. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

16. Kuto

Kuto Vacuumed Member

I am kind of surprised that the OP posted a clip where two people were actually having a bare knuckle mma match. That somehow seems like a positive development and, to answer the question, the male player defenitively hold back, at least until the game went to the ground.
    Unfortunately I don't see the relevance of the second clip posted here. Guess we would all appreciate if you stoped posting your home made advertisings here.

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I so agree! I would hate that (giggles).

The dude doth protest too much, methinks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks.

:cool:

p.s. Gotta agree with the "funky-ass groove" comment, lol!

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

19. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Once again another pile of steaming crap - the guy in the vest has to have the worst set of whiskers this side of Herol Graham, the techniques are still sloppy, the form bad and if I see any more of this garbage I may require retinal surgery because of the stupid burning itself onto my eyes

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

You didn't dig the groove?

:evil: