so i made a dietry change of my sugar intake

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by furinkazan, Jun 22, 2015.

1. furinkazan

furinkazan Valued Member

did the math of how much sugar i average on my cups of tea/coffee per day and its been almost 100g a day for months on top of my food intake. Cut that out of my diet and in less than a week Im feeling a lot better and my sleep quality is amazing.

2. Karatebadger

Karatebadger Valued Member

Have you tried logging your diet on something like MyFitnessPal? My habits regarding sugar and salt have completely changed since I saw how much I was eating every day.

3. elanir john

elanir john New Member

It is good of noticing one's own intake of sugar & salt. Remember that those two things are somewhat essential for normal body action. Sugar level can be of 100g and salt level of 2K mg. By going by the both level, you can avoid diabetes and high blood pressure very soon. Aging problem can also be avoided by doing this.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

great work.

5. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

When I was a student I used to have 3 sugars in my tea. I've not put sugar in for over a decade now. I also went from whole milk to skimmed.

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I'd be terrified to log my sugar consumption. Kevin Smith (of Clerks etc fame) is now a big evangelist of cutting out sugar as he lost a ton of weight that way. Having heard him raving about it makes me really tempted to try it, but sugary food is probably my biggest vice and I'm honestly not sure I could do it.

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I'm another one who used to have three sugars in my tea. Nowadays I have none, and looking back I find it rather strange that I enjoyed it with sugar! Even one spoonful makes it taste like a horrible sickly sweet drink to me, and it hides the flavour of the tea.

I suppose its a bit like smoking in a way. You grow up in a house where everyone smokes and has tons of sugar in their tea you just think it's normal. :eek: