Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Rhea, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Grr....the old thread got to over 8500 posts and was nearly crashing my computer when it loaded.

So here's a new place to complain. :woo:

2. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

grrrr rhea closing the other grr thread! :p

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Somebody had to say it, and grrrrrr Fish getting there before me :p

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Awwwwww, can we remember the person who inspired the initial GRRRRR thread was my dear Mother :D She still makes me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but possibly not as much now !

5. Rhea

We can indeed. I can make a dedication in the title if you want? :p
    Grr to it raining and me getting soaked on the bike today. It doesn't like starting when it's wet.

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Rhea, you know you can get wet weather gear for bikers now, Bikers in Britain and Irlend would never get out if you didn't.

7. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Grrrrrrrr at being horribly inconsistent at golf. One minute it's an enormous tee off, or an inch perfect approach. The next (few) minute(s) it's slice, hook, top and general rubbish.

Grrrrrrr indeed!

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at flakey people who can't make their cowing minds up about anything!

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at really hurting my foot AFTER a great mma session and being out of training for yet another sodding week :(

10. Rhea

Aww Lou, I sympathise. I keep putting myself back out, even though I've been cleared to train again.

Grr to having the children's summer camps tomorrow. I'm really not keen on it now, seeing as it's going to be two weeks of possibly having to work with the laziest person ever.

11. Rhea

Got wet weather gear, it's just annoying when it's sunny when you go out, and then pees down after you leave. When you live in a remote area there's nowhere to stop and change! Not fair.

12. 427cobra

427cobra New Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for divorce which leads to moving, to storage, to heavy boxes, to sore back muscles

13. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Grrrr at having a cold for over a week. Stupid snot.

14. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

9th day of work.................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Make it stop :woo:

15. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the nature of forums- you spend ages thinking about and writing a post , then no bugger actually bothers reading it!

16. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

BWAAHAHA!.....We've read enough of your posts already! [​IMG]

17. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

GRRRRRRR! Big companies:
    (follow me here)

BOSS: "Would you be interested in talking to Director X about this position. (says very little about position)?"

Me: "Sure I will talk w/ them and see if it is something I am interested in."

BOSS: Great! Thank you.

3 weeks pass since the conversation. I have no meeting. I talk to no one. I know nothing about the position, the supervisor, or the hours. I was told it is more $$ though. Next thing I know, I am going to be transferred! What the heck? :bang: :bang: :bang:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

18. Rhea

Grrr to Royal Mail not paying attention to where I wanted my parcel left and then returning it to 25 miles away so I have to go and get it.

19. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

people who believe god does things 'for a reason'

face it, if god exists he is a <insert worst profanity you can think of>

20. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Going camping in August in the UK !!!!!

It pored with rain for 3 1/2 out of 4 days !!!

The off roading on the campsite was brilliant fun !!!!!

Smurf:evil::evil::evil: