Leg stretchers

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Ashford, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Ashford

Ashford New Member

Leg stretchers, anybody use them/ find thet work or not? I wa sthinking of getting one but unsure if its worth the money. Comments Suggestions please

Ashford

2. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short answer: No.
    Long answer: Nope.

3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

They're liable to do more harm than good, really. You're much better off spending the money on a copy of Stretching Scientifically by Thomas Kurz, using your own body's resistance to safely improve your stretching and sending the money you've saved to me for being such a nice, helpful person :D

4. Kung Pow

Kung Pow New Member

I posted this in your other thread, but you double posted and got it locked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your first class.

When you get there tomorrow ask your instructor about streching your legs. You will also natually strech your legs over time while studying TKD, but extra won't hurt as long as you don't over strain yourself.

5. Ashford

Ashford New Member

Hmmm, i'll have to think about it and get back to you. Just hope im in a genarous mood :Angel: :)

6. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Well if you don't fancy sending me your money (can't imagine why :confused: ) at least take the rest of my advice and get the book. It'll give you much better, safer results and save you about a hundred quid