Sharing Real Life Fighting Experience

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by AlShak, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

But how did your cab smell?

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

The Hansom Cab I used to perambulate myself out of the regrettable situation was not a delight for the olfactory senses.

3. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

At least it had a dice and a mirror.

4. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Tell Uncle Phil we all said hi.

5. slasha

slasha Banned Banned

I had a streetfight once, I was really drunk and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the road to tap out.

6. deches

deches New Member

While out with my mates on a Friday night we went past the 'cat flaps' (the ones who think they're all that and go out drinking, smoking weed and all that stuff.) The 'cat flaps' don't like me or my friends so when I heard "watch out" I didn't even have time to react as one of them grabbed me around the neck from behind, instinct kicked in though and I flipped them over my shoulder right onto the concrete. I scanned as I got into a fighting stance (a useful trick I'd learnt from Krav Maga.)

The next part of my fighting knowledge I used was my boxing as I rolled under the strike of one of the bigger lads before hitting him with a body shot followed by a right hook, the body shot was more than enough to put him down, the right hook was just to keep him down. After taking down that one the others backed off (thank god. I don't think I was going to be able to take on the rest.)

Obviously I've had a few situations turn bad where I haven't been able to defeat my attacker (thank god for having my friends around)

7. Sandy

Sandy Valued Member

You saved President Trump with your chi? I think I saw one of his tweets about that.

:banana:

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

It was at Bowling Green......so many lives affected by what didn't happen that day

#neverremember