The ultimate fitness combat class

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Mangosteen, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

both flies and annoying people have an effect on one's training: they're target practice :evil:

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Middle aged women aren't queueing up to join RKC classes or circuits. But they do attend these type of classes.

Better this than step aerobics.

3. FunnyBadger

FunnyBadger I love food :)

I did say in my post at if it gets lazy people moving all power to it but I don't think these classes are going to be a very efficient way to improve your strength or cardio.

I figure some people don't have the same attitude to training I have. I'd rather work things more efficiently even if that means a harder session or a more agressive style of training. I don't get why people would deliberetly choose to do something less efficient especialy when they are paying for it. All the other benefits (eg social life) could be gotten from a more efficient training method. Perhaps when I'm a middle aged woman (?) I might understand it better who knows ?

4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

It shouldn't take more than a cursory glance around you to realise that you are in the minority when it comes to training attitude. Most people are fat, lazy and held together by excuses.