Tabletop Wargaming

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Smitfire, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Anyone play any of the games on console?

2. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

I've played the 40k games and Warhammer FB strategy game, Mark of Chaos on PC. I also have Warhammer Quest for the iPad.

Haven't had a PC for years, but the WHFB games look ok and make me consider buying a new one.

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Get out of here with your Playstages, Y-boxes and ZX spectrums.
    This thread is about gaming with actual tangible physical things you can handle, paint, convert and love.

4. Bozza Bostik

5. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

You mean like a PC? :p

I've not had the pleasure of getting into proper tabletop wargaming, but I am a massive (tiny) fan of the wh40k universe and have actually bought a few minis purely for the decadence of it (someday I shall assemble and paint them).

6. Bozza Bostik

Remember to buy a step ladder before you starting painting to get to the all the high up and hard to reach places of the minis.

(Sorry, I do feel bad about that...but I couldn't resist).

7. Fish Of Doom

Lol. I was also planning to convert them, but I can't decide whether to convert them to Christianity or Buddhism.

8. Bozza Bostik

Nothing that requires any more trimming, snipping or cutting of "unnecessary parts"...you'll be doing enough of that as it is.

9. Fish Of Doom

That was a joke :p

10. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

As long as you don't go for Daoism, as we know the Daoism that can be painted is not the real Daoism.

Save your paints.

Go Catholic and paint with merry abandon! Feel guilty later.

11. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

I was big into battletech, and Mechwarrior. If I still had all my guide books and minature's in would so find somewhere to play