Trump by name......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dead_pool, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob0107

rob0107 Valued Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvNPJzuhbM"]Newswipe with Charlie Brooker - Season 2 Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

I've posted this video a couple of times before, so sorry if I'm repeating myself, but it's a fantastic watch and highlights the above nicely (from about 08:55 to 12:00)

2. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

I have not seen the footage of Esmerelda Labye. Though, just because that one incident was Germans, does not mean that the Muslim lead mass robbings and sexual assaults didn't happen either. That kind of thing can not be tolerated. Though it is drawing attention to the crime of sexual assault over all..

On the Southern Border immigration issue, I thought this link was pretty good. http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/02/01/10-myths-conservative-media-will-use-against-im/192494 All those positive benefits aside, I still feel it is just a way for the DNC to import more democrats.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  3. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

4. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

oh don't worry, the republican party with trump, paul ryan and mitch mcconnell is going to do a terrific job of creating all the democratic voters we need. how quickly people forget what competence looks like.

6. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

How does this statement work? illegal immigrants cannot vote, so are you saying they do vote somehow illegally enmasse (with no evidence) or is there something else I'm missing?

7. Giovanni

we're in a post-truth world dude.

8. Dead_pool

I'm old school, cant we still just call it lying?

9. Dead_pool

10. philosoraptor

11. Giovanni

now the guy has decided he wants to poke the chinese bear. this is not going to end well. meanwhile, the person who's benefiting the most from all this is the guy that hacked the election.

it's pathetic. we've elected a complete fool and he's put a bunch more morons in key positions. ben carson anyone?

12. Giovanni

the know nothing also decided to "inform" all of his followers that millions of illegals voted and now the fools that voted for him think it's in the neighborhood of 3 million, because they think obama said illegals can vote.

so about 12 million people voted in california. that would mean that a full quarter of those votes were placed by people who were not citizens. the operation to make that happen would have to involved thousands of pollsters.

honestly, we're doomed. critical thinking in this country is completely dead.

13. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

China be like 'is that orange turd talking to me?'.

I'm surprised Taiwan are this stupid to be honest, because China has a nationalist wing that is just itching for an excuse to send in the Army to tame that particular wayward child.

14. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Yeah, but did you see that the police AREN'T investigating the secret paedophile ring? And the BBC said it was fake news, and they are known protectors of paedophiles, so obviously they are spreading disinformation to help the cover-up!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

15. David Harrison

Including the moron who's going to be national security advisor, who retweeted a fake story that was being made big in social media by Turkish intelligence to deflect attention from their embarrassing abused-should-marry-abusers law that failed to gain traction: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38156985

He's not even in yet and he's already being played for a fool by half the world.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  16. David Harrison

And what's even weirder about that is how Trump's people tried to increase the bond for Stein's recount to $10 million.

So they think there's massive voter fraud, but they will do all they can to stop anyone looking into it.

17. philosoraptor

This isn't a statement Trump is making about what he thinks reality is, he's making a statement justifying what he will do. If he can get a large portion of the country to believe that millions of votes are fraudulent, what sort of disenfranchising efforts would that not justify?

18. David Harrison

Honestly, good luck getting rid of that guy.

I'm predicting a move to change the two term limit. Classic authoritarian demagogue move.

19. philosoraptor

I have two simultaneous urges right now: 1) Get engaged, read as much as possible, get involved in local politics, write, call, harass, and try to make as much of a difference as possible. 2) Say screw it, go find a nice garden and focus on tiny trees and fish tanks while everything crumbles.

I realize a lot of people around me don't have option #2 though. :[

[​IMG]

20. Giovanni

biggest holder of our debt, the reason that we can buy all these cheap crap at wal-mart.

yeah, poke that bear. that will go really, really well for the people that voted you into office.

he hasn't even taking office, and i'm prediciting at least one recession in the first two years. but don't worry, they'll blame obama.

/thanks obama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.