PSN names

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SWEHurricane, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Chris_1987

Chris_1987 柔道

toon9army

2. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

My PSN is Brylantor

3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I have no idea how it works or to connect or whatever, but mine is GedanGeri.

4. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

You go to the options on the far right of the load up bar and there should be an option "Add Friend" then you just put in the PSN of whoever you want to add and it sends them a friend request.

5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Thanks for that.

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Giving this thread a bump since the PS4 is out! ;)

7. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I know it has a bit of waking the dead, but since I am about to start Uncharted 4 and boosted Resi 5 some days ago, I thought: "Why not?"

My PSN-ID is "Latikos" (without the > " < of course), so in case anyone wants to play something in co-op, I might be up for it.

Can't be the only one with PlayStation and/ or Vita here :eek:

8. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

MuayNinja

9. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

TheDoucheBro

10. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I am really sorry, but at least I admit it: There are people, where ss soon as I see their PSN-name, I have to stalk ( ;) ) their profile via an homepage I visit regularly.
    Yeah, did the same with cheddarz' or Southpaws (Edit: Which didn't work for some reason ;) ) profile, for example.
    (And some random profiles as well; I like that more then looking through amazon or whatever for some reason.)

For one simple reason, honestly: Ideas for new games, I haven't had on my radar.

So.......... how do you like Alienation?
    I read it's like Dead Nation, just with Aliens, which makes me consider the game :eek:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  11. UrbanOkami

UrbanOkami New Member

My psn is "Raijinryu-" I mainly play overwatch and Tekken. Feel free to add!

12. Unreal Combat

Better late than never.

I really like Alienation. It's a fun game and much better than Dead Nation in my opinion.

The leaderboards are a good way to keep you coming back and there's other replayability to it the further you get in the game also.

One of the better PSN titles on the PS4.

13. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Indeed, thanks!

Sounds, like I really have to give it a go.

At the moment I don't have the time, so maybe I even get lucky and there will be a sale!

14. Unreal Combat

You don't need alot of time for it to be honest. Missions are around 15 minutes long max unless you're on Max level difficulties.

I got it for £9 with all the DLC. I think it's worth more. People still play it online quite a bit. Never struggle to find drop in games.

15. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

That's just my luck: Apparently Alienation is a Ps+ title in the EU next months, whereas the US get Abzu.

Now, I admit, I think Abzu looks very good as well and I even have that on my wishlist as well, but... well, just my luck. Let's keep it at that :D

Oh, yeah, did I mention that I *am* in the EU, but my Ps+ runs on my main account, which is an US one :D