Martial arts weapons uk law

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Arcaderat5, Dec 29, 2016.

1. GlennBlack

GlennBlack Banned Banned

I'm from Beds not Manchester as for the rest of your egotistical dribble get on a plane and lay purse your a beautiful person.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Glenn, swear once more and you'll never post on MAP again.

3. GlennBlack

GlennBlack Banned Banned

Then get that monkey in line as he's quite frankly embarrassing your linage and I will go on YouTube with my linage stood next to me and lay beef publicly.

4. Simon

Ooh scared.

Also personal attacks are frowned upon.

You aren't doing yourself any favours and it's hardly a wonder why you need to carry weapons.

Finally I'm Hannibal's lineage, not the other way round.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  5. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

...and that's not embarrassing?

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Evasions of the points I raised noted

Regardless of personality clashes we are having your main thrust is wrong - and shown to be such - and this is highlighted perfectly in that video on nunchaku you posted which displays neither skill or legal expertise

Your lack of actual qualifications is not helping you either, because it's clear your training (whatever it was) was severely lacking ...And hiding behind a mask of being a traveller or experienced elsewhere only shines more light on the gaps

Post a video if you want....Frankly it won't acheive anything because I am not wasting my time on an internet wannabe....But all the bluster in the world won't hide the fact that you are actually wrong

7. Hannibal

Blah, blah, blah.....Bye bye

Traditionally when you say goodbye you aren't supposed to come back by the way - and as you are now permanent banned you. An feel free to boast to all your chums about how we cannot handle reality

It's isn't true of course, but that never stopped you before.....

8. Simon

Sorry if your post was deleted, but it was easier to that than edit out all of the swears.

9. Hannibal

Aww....I was going to get my own call out video too

10. Hannibal

I bet he dips his hands in petterroll too....

11. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

WOMBLE ..

12. EdiSco

EdiSco Likes his anonymity

Threads like these are so entertaining :D

13. Simon

It's not related to this thread, but MAP has been threatened this week with legal action following what we've all said about a poor video.

It's amazing what some people believe.

This type of thing happens all the time. Sad really because good training is available to most who live in populated areas.

14. Hannibal

Ooh!!! Post the threat!!

15. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Its the usual...."ooh its illegal to put it up. I'm calling the cops" kinda stuff. No legs to it.

16. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

Damn it, i wanted to comment on this but all miens would eb repeats/out of context. :(

the only thing i can say is, there is more chance of getting them confiscated than arrested/charged with an offensive weapon. Annoying thign is its mainly officers discretion as to what an offensive weapon is and its mainly contextual to what they see. So at worst, you will get arrested at best you will get left alone. It will probably be fine though.

Also, my lineage is not famous. But i am a self proclaimed expert in **** wooping so... :p

(i dont have legal training, its jusst from observation from U.K sources pertaining to weapons. )