History of the Islamic people and Shaolin Monks (very interestng)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ZombieKid, Jul 30, 2006.

1. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

History of the Islamic people and the Shaolin Monks (very interesting)
    Just the other day I was just talking to my father about the history of Egypt, we talked about that for like a good 3 hour’s then I told him about my friends friend, Michel… he was a quite kid who never talked a lot, but for some reason he liked my friend André, he liked him as a best friend actually… when they were walking home from school this African kid comes out of no were and starts bullying them, first he pushed André down then he was about to kick him in the face, but Michel stepped affront of him and told the African boy to step back, so as ignorant as they come, the kid laughed in his faced and started to make fun of Chinese people (Michel was Chinese and André was half Jamaican and half Italian) Michel didn’t care and tried to help André get up, but the kid said something about Michel’s parents, (bad move…) Michel hit the African with a flat hand side ways like you would strike with a blade near the bottom of his neck going down to the kids chest… (not sure if my friend told me this properly) then the African kid was ****ing in his pants laughing at Michel, Michel and André walked away then in a few seconds André looked back and found the kid spewing out blood from his mouth, (tell me what you think, my friend André never lied to me once so I believe his story)

So when I told my dad this he was extremely surprised a young kid like that could do something as lethal as that (they were 8 years old) so that reminded him of something he wanted to tell me when he saw me looking at MA schools, (if you guys don’t believe this one its ok) my dad said that the Quran (the book written by god) mentioned the Monks and their living and Buddha, so the profit of Mohamed wanted to spread the word of god (not sure if I am saying this right sorry) so obviously some rejected like the Romans, so when he sent an Arabian soldiers to China to talk with the Monks they were extremely surprised… they were just like each other, the monks were actually already doing something so similar to what the Muslims do (culture) so instead of then going head on   or /\ \/ away from each other they were going in parallel paths, they never fought, what needed to be done was already done, and inside the Quran when it said you can pray and you can meditate, the Monks said… “Perfect!”… That’s what we can do perfectly, some of the monks turned Muslim and continued their life as it was. I was extremely surprised and never knew that Muslims culture had anything to do with the monks.

2. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

I take it that your a Muslim, than you should know of Imam Ali, its said that when he is in battle no one can sneak up behind him, that his swordmanship, and horsemanship were unriveled. Intersting story, I dont doubt it, was the kid somewhat versed in martial arts?

3. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

You are talking about Michel right? He lived in china and that time they had a emperor that was killing children’s parents, so Michel was a orphan and someone took him in and put him in an assassination club of some sort and taught him how to kill so they can assassinate the emperor. But instead Michel got adopted and moved to Canada.

4. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

I think you can go back to being not extremely suprised as that story sounds like.... well nonsense really.

EDIT: And please God tell me you were joking in the post above!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  5. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

I'm serious.. No matter how impossible it sounds I believed it. well I wanted to share something interesting with all of you, I hope it made you interested.

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ROTFLMAO!!!!

PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM YOUR MOM'S COMPUTER!

I REPEAT....

PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM YOUR MOM'S COMPUTER!

:D

err... that is unless your mom is a hottie... then flip on the webcam and put her on! :p

7. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

......And let the flame war begin. :rolleyes:

8. slipthejab

sorry - but when people start mentioning assassination clubs... it's inevitable.

9. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

well, for some it was a rich laugh for others it was a rich discovery........ mostly, it was a rich laugh... hay I was not the one who made the story lol it was my friend who told me, I will talk to him again and tell him wuts up lol it looks like you guys are **** laughing at me lol.

10. heim

heim Valued Member

i joined the assassination club at my school, pretty fun, great place to meet nice people :D

11. kickgirl

kickgirl New Member

This just sounds silly

12. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

Ah, that just reminded me of when this kid at my high school used to talk about how he's a part of this assassination group and he learns from grandmasters from around the world and how he's killed 9 people and how he's an expert in explosives and bla bla bla.

I challenged him to a fight right to his face infront of a group of people. He accepted, and I beat the living **** out of him. (Not actually, but I got my point across).

13. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

humor me :bang:

14. CKava

I don't know why Im taking the time to do this BUT if it helps you come to your senses then maybe it will be worth it...

You said Michel was a "kid" right, around the same age as you I presume then? Well even if he was a seventy year old 'kid' it wouldn't make a difference. China hasn't had an emperor since about 1912 or there abouts. So immediately this should make you reconsider the tale you've spun... however as if that wasn't enough the suggestion that an emperor was "killing childrens parents" is ridiculous, here are some questions most people would ask themselves if they had heard the story you just told...

1. Who's parents is the emperor killing? Just any children's parents he happened to come across?
    2. Why? Did he just really want people to be orphans?
    3. What emperor is this? Given there hasnt been one ruling China for nearly a hundred years.
    4. Why do no history books have no record of this?
    5. How did a secret Chinese child assasin end up getting adopted by a Canadian family and giving up his goal of assasinating the emperor?

If Michel really exists and he told your friend Andre this story then your friend is a COMPLETE MUPPET for believing it (and your not looking much better right now)... though kudos to Michel for being such an incredible bold faced liar.

P.S. In the original post there are so many spelling mistakes it would be silly to mention even half of them but I think one important one you should note down is that Mohammad is a 'prophet' not a 'profit'.

15. slipthejab

Ckava you are a generous soul. :D

16. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

never studyed Chinese history, only japans lol sinse im taking japanese classes... I feel like editing my post but its way way too late.

17. CKava

Secret assasination school sounds good though... maybe you could develop the idea and challenge Harry Potters supremacy in the childhood fantasy genre.

EDIT: You also don't need to study China's history to realise this story is fishy. Just engage your common sense. And for future reference ANY story you hear involving secret assasination school's should be regarded as untrue.

Oh yeah and in case you also haven't realised the part about the monks is also just wrong... even if your dad says its right!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  18. heim

heim Valued Member

hey man, instead of voluntaring me to fight assassins, maybe you could ask first?

19. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Brilliant, will someone PLEASE assassinate Harry Potter!

20. ZombieKid

ZombieKid New Member

ok now your just toying around with me lol leason learned! so that leaves the kid out this, but he did still learned how make a kid spit a pool of blood. i wonder were the hell learned that... but i guess that detail about were he learned it was warped.