Sardara Singh Khalsa JKD Academy: Discuss...

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by EarlyD, Aug 21, 2016.

1. EarlyD

EarlyD New Member

Anyone have the knowledge on this master of the Arts and previous experience of training wid him?

I is looking for a new school to develop my reflex and power in my shot!

Any knowledge is bless! Much love x

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  2. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

You aren't being very specific.. What do you mean exactly? Your shot as in shooting to make a take down? Or do you mean a punch/strike?

This guy is a member on MAP and there have been both good and bad things said about him.

Maybe someone else attends. If you look up the name you will see that there have been 5 threads on this guy since 2007.

Hope that helps.

LFD

3. Baal

Baal New Member

I've been meaning to have a taster session with Master Saradara cause I'd said I'd get it done!
    He's got some special wooden dummies. They've got a nice handle! He's a bit of a fatty but his pendulum footwork reminds me of an early Matthew Chambers.

My name is Baal

4. EarlyD

EarlyD New Member

Distance covered

LFD one love singular B-)

What do u mean bout the shot? I mean the shot enit! The shot! As in distance traveled with power when a man fe strike n intercept intent from the boy dem. You feel me singular?

I don't look on da other thread dem, such foolishness a gwarn there! I is looking fe clarity?

5. Baal

Baal New Member

Early D are you Jamaican? My father was stationed with the RAF there in the early years A SINGULAR INSTANCE OF UNITARIANISM is all I fear Master Sarargdaram is capable of. Any thoughts on the matter? I've seen him do a very bizarre dance at a Kali tournament. The video can be found on YouTube. A bit like a monkey. But his gym has photos of him with many of bruce Lees students so he must be very knowledgeable about the artistry of toa. I think Dan Lawson is a better shot. Early D I still don't know what you mean by shot though?
    Once I went to the Seni and saw him drop a bag in front of someone. Now I'm saying something will happen. But it mor happen. I just don't want to be there if it does haha. But I'll inform you after I've dine my taster session. I forgot to mention that my taster session is actually with his head sifu, sifu baldip. He wears a headband in the videos you see. Not sure but he has good energy I think.

6. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

EarlyD, amigo, welcome to MAP. We have several members experienced in JKD. You'll find some good discussions here. However -- please review the "Terms of Service" linked at the top and bottom of most pages of the forum, and in particular TOS 4.2:
    MAP is an English speaking forum. Please take the time to post in plain, legible English. This is not a mobile phone text service – you do not need to use abbreviations to reduce the length of your post. It makes it hard for ne1 not used 2 txt sp34k 2 read wot u r saying.​
    I add, from the Moderator team, that unconventional spelling is considered a breach of the "plain, legible English" rule.

The reason for the TOS is quite simply to facilitate discussions. All we have is writing on a screen and a few emoticon smilies, so our spelling and grammar better be clear.

Okay?
    Again, welcome to MAP. You'll find some good discussions here.

7. Baal

Baal New Member

So can someone tell me if they've trained with sifu baldip? I hear he has good energy. Sarradara is qualified him to train. Is this a good thing?