Girl Power...Fighting The She-Hulk Myth

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Colucci, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unisonus

Unisonus Bloody Rare, Please

Where did I state they were unappealing? Where did I state that being attractive to men is important?

So I'm a male-dominating (sexually), and narrow minded, because I said that a woman with musculature akin to that of a male in his prime looks masculine? Well, I suppose being all those things is preferable to having no reading comprehension, or not having the ability to think critically before posting an unjustified insult.

You are welcome. :D

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  2. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i guess, it all comes down to the fact that we all have different tastes, right? there are men who like thin women, maybe tall, maybe short, blond.... and the same goes for women when looking at men, but i think we all have to agree that the personality is the most important thing.

on the other side, as far as the sport side is concerned, i don't think that women who lift weights should be judged. i also don't think that it would be fair to call them ugly, unattractive etc, because the same might be said for men who do the same. fact is that those athletes spend a lot of their time training, it takes a lot of motivation, dedication.... the job of a football player is to score goals, the one of martial artists is to win points by kicking their opponent, and the job of a weight lifter is ... well to lift weights.

and for those who lift weights for recreational purposes, i'd like to repeat what has already been posted, you won't get huge muscles by lifting weights several times a month.

3. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

Unfortunately, this thread seems irreversibly off-topic from it's original intentions.

Fortunately, I can have the last word(s)........Ladies, lift heavy weights, please. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.