It's so funny, I laughed so hard that I cried

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by aikiMac, Aug 13, 2013.

1. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom?

Their 'p' is silent.

2. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Oh...my...days...I groaned. That was so awful, yet I laughed. :p

3. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

got fooled on this one

1) What does Y-E-S spell? Say it out loud.

:confused:

:star:

:rolleyes:

2) Now add an "e" to the beginning, what does that spell? Say it out loud.

:p

:evil:

4. Sorbitol

Sorbitol New Member

Epic Neighborhood Street Fight !

Ghetto Hood Fight GONE WILD!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqtIyY78GQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqtIyY78GQ[/ame]​

5. flaming

flaming Valued Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv1DSObh1iY"]Deadmau5 at TI5 - YouTube[/ame]

6. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I don't get it...

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I think you are supposed to say " e - yes" as the punchline instead of "eyes"

8. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face?"

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar and the bartender says "What is this, some kind of joke?"

9. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

A man pushing a wheel barrow leaves the factory one day and is stopped at the gate by a security guard. The guard asks, what is in that wheel barrow you are pushing? It's a small box says the man.The guard says, I know that it is a small box, but what is in the box? The man opens the box and it is full of sawdust. He explains to the guard how at the end of each day they sweep the sawdust and he puts some of it in the box and takes it home. The guard rolls his eyes and tells him to move along.

This happens every day for a couple weeks and finally, the same guard pulls him aside and says, it's you again...what's in the box? The man says, it's sawdust! The guard says, I have a feeling you are stealing something...I just know it, so if you tell me what you are stealing I promise not to tell anyone. So the man says, very well, I'm stealing wheel barrows.

10. StripedPickles

StripedPickles Valued Member

I was standing at the bar of Terminal 3 in the International Airport when this small Chinese guy comes in, stands next to me, and starts drinking a beer.
    I asked him, "Do you know any of those martial arts things, like Kung-Fu, Karate, or Ju-Jitsu?"
    He says "No, why the hell would you ask me that? Is it because I am Chinese?"
    "No", I said, "It's because you're drinking my beer, you little jerk."

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016