What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Starting up alien isolation; nervous and scared the aliens always terrify me in games, even those in which I am an armed marine!

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I think I'll do the same. The atmosphere in the game is great. From the bits I played a few months ago.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  3. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Anyone playing PokemonGo?

4. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I am tempted but I don't have wifi on my phone. People just staring at there phone all day. Is it like this in every country now? Anyone younger than me on a train, bus or walking just looks at there phone. Personally I think its madness.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpl4wkWMJtE"]Madness... Madness - YouTube[/ame]

5. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Chadderz plays it I think. And done of my fb friends.

6. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Considering the fact I have a lot of free time and I don't want to get into pokemon GO. What multiplayer games should I play?

Counterstrike Global offensive is full of cretinous loud mouths. An MMO set in a world similiar to deus ex would be up my street. I'm seriously considering buying a ps4 because it has so many games I want to play.

To anyone that has a PS4; is it covered in dust?

7. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

If you're a PC gamer it's likely it will be covered in dust when you're done with certain games. For me I only keep it as a media center and for games when friends are round and we're in the mood for something competetive. Fighting games, Fifa etc. But I never find myself alone playing on the PS4.

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Playing 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' every now and then when I get some downtime.

9. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

I keep seeing remarks like that and I keep wondering "what else is new?" It's not like cellphones didn't effectively turn people into zombies before. :D

10. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I know... it just makes me angry. I feel like slapping the phone out of there hands. I'm a bit like Steptoe.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaiiT3ZnJw"]STEPTOE AND SON THEME TUNE - YouTube[/ame]

11. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Playing pokemon go now. I'm in a van most of the day at work. Easier for me to level. Also rack up miles on egg incubators if I go on my bike (at the right speed).

Enjoying it so far, other than when it freezes/crashes.

12. Pretty In Pink

Playing pokemon go now. I'm in a van most of the day at work. Easier for me to level. Also rack up miles on egg incubators if I go on my bike (at the right speed).

13. Pretty In Pink

14. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I'm not a PC player in the first place, so mine is getting used rather regularly.

I have my usually times in which I don't play for some weeks, but that's totally normal for me and not the consoles fault.

Personally I enjoy it a lot, even though i think the controller is too small, but that's personal taste :D

My Ps3 is gathering dust at the moment, which annoys me a bit, because I have still so many games I actually want to play on it :bang:

I started it a few days ago and play it all now and then.
    But it drains my phone, so I'm very hesitant to play too much, when I'm on way and know I won't be home before night.

I also realized that I need something like an instruction guide, since I have the feeling of missing a lot :eek:
    Therefore so far I only caught some Pokémon and used Pokéstops and did nothing else.

Bred out my first two eggs: Goldeen and Magicarp. And Magicarp needs 500 candy to evolve.
    Oh the disappointment :D

On Ps4 I started "The Technomancer".
    Not far into the game yet, but it seems to be fun.
    And hard :eek:

I play it on easy and actually managed to die several times already :rolleyes:
    Again: Not far into the game at the moment :eek: :D

15. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

Not here! I work on PC's all day so I'm not too keen on sitting in front of another one during the evening so I have a PS3 and PS4 in the living room.

When I'm gaming it's MGSV, Bloodborne or Dark Souls 3, and my boy plays a bit of Plants v Zombies GW2 and Rocket League. Definitely not covered in dust.

16. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Currently playing The Division Underground DLC and Battlefield 4 when I Have the time.

Pre-ordered Battelfield 1 on the PS4, I played the Closed Alpha and that game is amazing.

17. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Playing msgv. I tried it and got so angry with it I wanted to smash my flat up... Then I uninstalled it. I have since returned and am LOVING it. Once you figure out how the systems work and how far you can push it in stealth it becomes so much fun. There are control mechanisms I would alter but really it's the best metal gear I've ever played.

18. Rated Red

Rated Red ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Supporter

I don't play any type of game on a PC or console but I do play one on my tablet: SimCity BuildIt. So addicting.

19. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Playing through the Witcher 3 and its DLC on the Xbox 1. Possibly the best RPG I have ever played. All my other games are just gathering dust at the moment.

20. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

KERBAAAAAL

SPAAAACE

PROGRAAAAAM!!!!

It's hard for me to talk about how good this game is, how many times I keep coming back to it, how ingenious a premise it is. Anyone who likes space and space history should play it. Anyone who has kids should play it with them. Hell, anyone should play it.