UFC 190

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Ben Gash CLF, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Wow, Rousey's striking is really bad, as soon as she comes up against a striker who can avoid the takedown she's in real trouble....oh
    [​IMG]

2. icefield

icefield Valued Member

yep that was sort of embarrassing for the striker she didn't even nlook to keep it on the ground, wonder how long before she gets bored and retires lol

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

she looked amazing. Unbelievable performance. She will retire undefeated.

4. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

This makes me want Cyborg to make weight even more than i currently do, granted, if she beats Ronda, women's mma is back in the dark ages.

5. Ben Gash CLF

In other news, I did say that Shogun needed to make up with Cordeiro and go to Kings. Much sharper, much better head movement, massively improved defensive structure.
    Continuing with changing camps, excellent performance from Struve, still can't believe Nog shrugged off that head kick.
    What on earth was Bigfoot doing trying to do deep half in a heavyweight MMA fight? Another 5 seconds and that fight would have gone the other way.

6. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Big nog has used it before. Without having seen the fight I can't comment more though

7. Ben Gash CLF

Big Nog's head is made of stone though.

8. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

BETHE TOOK A DIVE, RONDAS PUNCHES WERE SLOPPY AND NOT HARD, BETHE has.NO mark on he face after the fight in post. Watch below and see her act out the dive badly, ref and ronda seemed hip to it, a real ko inflicted you'd still be on top of your opponent when they go down, it's mma not boxing!

[ame]Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZtlBI1dGs[/ame]

9. Ben Gash CLF

Tell you what, I'll hit you cleanly in the temple and see how good a job you do of staying on your feet.

10. Southpaw535

Riiiiight. Because now of course is when that record most needs padding and that's the fighter most in need of such antics. GG.

As Sifu Ben says, go get hit behind the ear/in the temple then come back to us.

11. Ben Gash CLF

Hell, you've dropped me with a lighter shot than that one! (I am literally twice the size of Southpaw)

12. Southpaw535

And I still feel bad about it :p

13. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Shadowhawk, you can't be serious..................
    In that flurry of punches were several clean hard shots.

There is a good reason judges don't use "damage" as an indicator of how a fight goes. Some people naturally bruise easily while others don't. Some open up from scar tissue. It is an unreliable indicator.

Also, the big KO shot was not to the face but on the side of the head.

Pretty sure images showed Correia with her eyes rolled back and she faceplanted in a very unnatural position. Clearly out in a way hard to fake.

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Literally the stupidest thing I have read all day - well done

15. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Is it a spoiler to say rondA rousey caned it again

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  16. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

And we all know John Cena is the toughest guy in the world anyway, look at how badly he beat Lesnar up, Werdum couldn't do a thing to that guy, he's just too tough.

17. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

If you are right in your assumptions Shadow hawk, Bethe would need to have the ability to send a shock wave thru her own face at will... :bang:

[​IMG]

Regards

Travess

18. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

She is out cold, so obvious from this image. How anyone could think that was faked is beyond me.:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

19. Ben Gash CLF

This is how legit the KO was [​IMG]

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

That image is shopped. :)