What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

You just have to get to know her. I couldn't stand her at first either. Then sher got funny! She and Dorian have several conversations about magic that get hilarious.

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I played it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Constantly second guessed myself and never felt like I made the right choice (even going back and taking the other choices) which is exactly the right feel for a GOT games.

Minor spoiler about gameplay
    My only complaint, and it might not be relevant because its the first chapter, but your choices make zero difference to how things play out. The ending was fantastic the first time because I felt like it was a direct result of what I did but now I know it happens even if you do the exact opposite its far less impactful.

3. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I don't dare to click the spoiler (even though I nearly read it, by quoting you right now lol) :D

I'm really looking forward to playing it, once all episodes are released.
    I thoroughly enjoyed all of the TT games I played so far (what could be wrong on a Jurassic Park game? :cool: ), so I can't hardly wait.

Well, I still have the second season of TWD and Wolf Among Us, which I can play until then.

And for the moment, I'm collecting and doing the free plays of Lego: The Hobbit ^^

4. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Downloaded Gothic 2 on steam a while back and despite its age it is one of the best RPG's I have played. Unforgiving but so much to do and explore... I have put in quite a few hours and I am planning on installing the improved graphic mod for this later.

Still also play DA: Origins and State of Decay as well.

5. Southpaw535

I've been tempted by Gothic for a long time. I might have to give it a go.

6. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Rocksmith 2014 - currently learning Radiohead - High and Dry.

Still can't believe how accurate this game is with guitar, it truly is incredible.

Baza

7. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Its well worth it..If you go for Gothic 2, get night of the raven/gold pack and don't get the steam version as you have to delete a file (gameoverlay.dll) from the main files everytime Steam updates to get it to run, pain in the backside, not a huge issue once I worked it out and hopefully they will finally patch it.

Game itself is amazing and there are a ton of mods available from the community.

8. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Still playing Dragon Age Inquisistion. :D

Just met Bianca ;)

9. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

That's exactly how I felt as well. Felt like I screwed everything up and condemned everyone to die as a result of getting everything wrong. What surprised me was unlike Walking Dead 1 & 2 where I did doubt myself and I felt guilty a lot, there were just a few times across both games where I honestly doubted myself. In the first chapter of GoT, I doubted almost every seemingly big decision I made. Love how that, no matter how crafty you try to be in the game, the NPCs are always one step ahead of you.

Looking forward to seeing how the other chapters turn out.

10. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I'm looking forward to when they're all released.
    I don't get how you can start that game, knowing you can't continue it for so long :D

I'm still playing Lego: The Hobbit (it's as much fun as I expected it to be), but a PSN buddy made me play Uncharted 3 again (even the MP; and I'm usually not much for playing online; but this one has at least coop, so... ^^).

Same PSN buddy wants to play Splinter Cell: Blacklist and get online-trophies out of the way, so I might be doing that shortly as well.

11. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Given up on the catastrophic failure of Halo matchmaking :( Playing Black Flag, prefer it to AC3 so far.

12. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Currently playing COD:Advanced Warfare, The Last of Us (Remastered), and The Evil Within all on PS4. Well sort of playing as I've not had time for at least a fortnight!

13. Heikki Mustola

Heikki Mustola Valued Member

CS Global Offensive. Currently at Legendary Eagle Master rank. Been doing okay lately, also tried ESEA which is better than regular MM

14. Southpaw535

15. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Skyrim. Joined the Stormcloaks. I'm a Nord Warrior. Much better and easier to play than last time, even though I'm still on the hardest setting.

I've also bought Rocksmith, and hopefully that comes within three weeks or so (I bought the cable separate from somewhere else.

16. Dean Winchester

UFC on the Xbox One and GTA V on the PS4.

I couldn't resist downloading the Bruce Lee DLC for UFC. :D

17. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Rocksmith is brilliant. Great wat to learn how to play. Did you buy the guitar with it or do you already have one. Think they were giving away Epiphone LP junior with the game. Decent little guitar.

Baza

18. Dean Winchester

What? Rock Smith teaches you how to play?

19. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Yeah, there's no controller, you have to plug in a real guitar.

20. Dean Winchester

That's pretty cool.