Software

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by DAWAS, Apr 1, 2013.

1. DAWAS

DAWAS Valued Member

Morning all!

Does anyone know of or use any decent club management software for tracking licence expiry dates etc please ? And if so is it free or at a reasonable price.
    Thanks

2. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

I imagine any calendar application with a method to flag specific days would do the job.

3. rigsville

rigsville Shukokai Karate

4. shinbushi

shinbushi Reaver

Sorry just saw the post. The BEST martial art software BAR none is Rainmaker. I have been using it for about a year and LOVE it. What is really cool is that you can now test drive it for $1.00 for the next 14 days.... the link to the trial is http://RainMakerFriends.com/ --- If you do sign up.... Please tell them David Dow - Beach Cities Martial Arts referred you.

5. MattTaylor

MattTaylor New Member

Shinbushi,

I'm looking for some software myself.
    Is Rainmaker just a website builder or does it do more with regards to helping someone specifically run a martial arts club?

Thanks, Matt

6. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

You can do everything you need to do with Google Docs.

It's free, it's easy to use, it's available online and is accessible from mobile devices and can be tweaked to your specific requirements without faff.

Oh - and it will do the job better than all the 'fancy' tools that people want you to pay for.