What TV series are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cloudz, Sep 10, 2014.

1. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

I need help watched all ten seasons of sg1 on netflix for about tenth time, then started galactica for fourth time then have switched to Atlantis sixth time before finishing galactic, I've not watched loads of the other stuff, I think I've got ocd

2. furinkazan

furinkazan Valued Member

nearly finished rewatching daredevil. Some of the violence thoroughly unnerves me (such as episodes 4's ending and most of episode 8 involving the flashbacks) none the less it's a thoroughly enjoyable show and is tiding me over nicely for the next seasons of Arrow and Flash, which have ALL MY HYPE

3. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

What do we say to death? Not today

4. 7pm in Kyoto

7pm in Kyoto Valued Member

Started Better Call Saul soon after finishing Breaking Bad.

Also a few episodes into Daredevil.

All hail Netflix-Senpai

5. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Giving Fear The Walking Dead a go.

It's taken me the whole day to get through......18:58 mins of it. It's worse than The Walking Dead, but damn it. I'm determined to finish the pilot.

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I so want the mom & son to get killed off - I hate them both already

7. Bozza Bostik

And the sister...she needs to die now!

Wait, you didn't mention her. Please tell me she's dead.

8. 7pm in Kyoto

7pm in Kyoto Valued Member

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Frankly only the step dad doesnt need killing off...the rest are zomchow if there is any justice

10. Bozza Bostik

......what am I supposed to be looking at there? I don't think a page with 100s of gifs including ones of kittens doing "cute" things is what you intended to post.

11. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Currently binging on Hawaii Five-O. Cringe worthy moments galore (especially law enforcement and military wise), but still a really enjoyable watch.

12. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

I'm watching Fresh off the Boat. It is not too bad.

13. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Narcos
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2707408/

Really enjoyable TV Show. If you haven't watched it, I recommend that you track it done. Unless you hate subtitles I think the majority of you will enjoy it.

14. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

I'm torn between starting that, continuing Ascension, or starting House of Cards.

15. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Not sure what it was with ascension, I would start ascension and I would wake up somewhere near the end... it just didn't grab me. House of Cards, the few episodes that I saw where great, sadly my wife doesn't like political shows, so I'm stuck watching it on my own when I have the time.

16. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Yeah I'm having that problem too. I was hoping it would get better but I just can't bring myself to keep watching.

17. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Been watching Ray Donovan. A few funny Irish accents, it's pretty enjoyable and Jon Voight is a blast in it.

18. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

My names raay daanaavaan im fram baastan yo BUNCHY

19. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Gotham

I finally got "Gotham" from Netflix and watched disk 1 (four episodes) yesterday.

PENGUIN!!! :eek:

I'm loving it so far, and a lot of that has to do with the Penguin character. Wow, give that man a prize! He is amazing! :happy:

Jim Gordon is great, too. The producers cast him well. Dude looks and acts exactly like the younger version of the comic book and cartoon show Gordon is supposed to look and act. He is perfect.

Fish, though -- too dramatic. The director needs to reign her in. She's playing the role over the top, and it's getting annoying.

20. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I also tried the first three episodes of "Black Sails," the new pirate show. I don't know that I'll continue. It has beautiful sets, and it's really hard to say "no" to naked women, but the plot has already turned bland. It's a soap opera after just three episodes. Disappointing.