PSN names

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SWEHurricane, Mar 25, 2008.

1. SWEHurricane

SWEHurricane Valued Ninjer

Well since the last thread was lost in the server crash, I thought I should start a new one, where we can all post our PS3/PSNetwork names.

I just made a new account, and I go by the Loltastic name "Shinobi89". If anyone want's to pwn a little on Army of Two or whatever, feel free to add me, also have an american account so I can play on american servers.

So everyone that has a PS3 and want's to keep in touch/play with other mappers, just post your names in this thread.

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

my thread got lost:cry: my PSN name thayrea

3. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

Anyone here playing Call Of Duty 4?I'm out there on that, but keep getting cut down screaming when I play online due to my being crap...I'm still fifthchamber there I believe..On the English network (American for COD4), and something else for the Japanese..

4. SWEHurricane

I finished the COD4 campaign on PC, but I'm thinking about getting it for PS3 for the multiplayer part. Anyway I'll add you guys to my list. See me playing something that you play, feel free to jump in any time.

Btw, I'm a cheater cause I use this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpM9MYtOXes"]YouTube[/ame]

Don't say I didn't warn you ; )

5. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

Stickied, please post in here if you have a PS3 online tag and want people from MAP to play against :)

6. Southpaw535

southpaw535, you'll probably only find e on COD4 or gta

7. SWEHurricane

I'll add your new, always good to have ppl to play GTA4 with. Has anyone found something thats like coop in the game btw?

P.S Still can't get Army of Two MP to work, anyone had similar problems?

8. Southpaw535

There's 3 co-op modes: Hangman's noose, bomb da base and deal breaker. but some guy's made a fun mode on free roam where everyone gets fully geared up, meets somewhere and wage war on the police. Its a good laugh when you're bored.

9. Southpaw535

btw hurricane, I bought AO2 a couple days ago and I can't get online either. DO you live in Europe? It's just that I've got a theory

10. SWEHurricane

Hi, I have hardly been on MAP or played PS3 at all lately, so I missed your message.

I still haven't been able to log on to the online part. Live in Europe.

11. Southpaw535

theory may hold water then. the game's region locked so it might be that europes server doesnt work

12. SWEHurricane

Didn't they say that no PS3 games are region locked? And people would probably be more ****ed off if the european servers wouldn't work, I mean it is a multiplayer game, but it's weird that it dosen't work for us.

I'll search online and ask on different forums when I have time, I'll write here if I find a solution.

13. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Does anyone on here play GH III online?

14. Southpaw535

alright thanks. Bit annoyiong though seeing as that was meant to be one of the highlights of buying the game

15. SWEHurricane

Found this on wikipedia:

Then there is this: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/army-two/316301-army-two-online-problems.html

Seems like there's not much to do about it.

16. Southpaw535

forgot all about this thread. i found a solution to the long ago AO2 problem. i sold the game. I could be wrong but i get the feeling a lot of mappers are 360 owners

17. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

I have the all original name of yatezy84 :)

18. APC

APC Valued Member

APC303

Bother me for Call of Duty 4 action, you video game whores!

19. Southpaw535

in that case welcome to the brothel!

20. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

PSN: tompain