Feel better after strength training than cardio

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SteveP, Jul 9, 2016.

1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

I'm the complete opposite. Running through woodland and brush is great. Roads and flat ground are boooooooooring ;)

It's not that I can't appreciate feeling utterly thrashed, either. I think YouKnowWho might be onto something, although I'm sure there's a chemical answer behind his reasoning.

2. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

These are smooth paths through forests, but not flat...We moved house recently and have a really nice forest about 1 minute walk away. I get to see a whole bunch of deer and the odd moose when I am there. I'm yet to see the bears, wolves, lynx and flying squirrels yet though! If this was FB I would hashtag 'blessed' or something equally as moronic. ;) It is an amazing place.

Rarely run on roads, very tedious and then add traffic and lights etc...urgh! Hate it.

We need to talk about that tracking stuff you mentioned.

3. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Nor will you if you're clomping about the place! :p

Stalking is more metal draining than running for me, although for some reason I don't find that boring at all...

4. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Obviously...and the idiots I go there with don't help much, all three off them. Haven't really had the time to go looking for them (the animals not the idiots) on my own yet.

I'll PM ya about the stalking etc as we're heading off topic.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  5. flaming

flaming Valued Member