Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. Fujian Animal

Fujian Animal Banned Banned

i have 5 tattoos, one on both shoulders, one on the back of my left hand, one that goes directly across my left wrist, and one on my right ankle

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

My first was 18, next ones I was 42 maybe 43? Had a dozen or more since. I'll not stop. Shirt on you'd never know :)

3. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

ok, so i got my first one a couple months ago. i'm 43. i've been thinking about it for awhile (years). i broke the seal with something near and dear. now that i've got the first, i've got more planned.

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Yay thread necro! And 4 years after chatting about getting one I'm booked in for Friday. Sig quote on my arm

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Col. Tim Collins' speech which contained that quote was nothing short of epic.

6. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I had a Sak Yant style tattoo done last June after my first fight.

Attached Files:

7. Southpaw535

It was a bit heavy for people minutes away from going to war but it was definitely an epic.

8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Are you doing it in "tough guy" wavy font or Times New Roman?

9. Southpaw535

I can actually show you

Attached Files:

10. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

oh yeah, epic for the iraqis too, i'm sure.

11. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I was thinking about getting a (simplified) radial projection of the tree of life on my back. Like so:

[​IMG]

But I started waiting, saving up a bit of money and thinking about if I really wanted it. Sometime in there there were a few changes made to the tree, and I don't think I could handle it if my tattoo was inaccurate. Sigh.

12. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

I am quite addicted to the whole process of getting tattoo, It doesn't help that two of my friends are tattoo artist. Im no longer picky with my tattoos, I'll be disappointed once i run out of space.

13. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

:topic:

When did you get back? I thought you'd relocated to Barrow, Alaska or somesuch forlorn place.

14. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

I've been lurking for a while.

15. Mushroom

Southy, you getting that on forearm(s)?

Philo - That's an awesome piece. But I'm thinking that either has to be massive (back piece) or very small, very simplified version.

16. Southpaw535

That was the plan. I'm going to have to delay it though. Didn't twig I fight again in 5 weeks and can't afford the time off training to let it heal :(

17. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Thinking about getting a Thortortle. Half way between Thor the comic book hero and Wartortle, the pokemon.

18. Mushroom

Well.....Thor had a frog head for a while and Lokie turned into a Horse.
    (then you got the whole Beta-Ray Bill aka Horse faced Thor for a while)

19. Tattooos

Tattooos New Member

Hello,

I have got several tattoo but am not satisfied with it. I wish to create new and effective which is show my personality and beauty which is attract and impress to other people. I like body arts and new creative tattoo.

20. Addcited

Addcited New Member

Ohh great subject Im a tattoo freak. I dont have too many but im planning to get more than my current 4. They don't have any special meaning but I just love the art ) Im thinking about doing one in watercolor but only with blue, black and violet.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016