Bujinkan King dojo Croydon

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Dyd786, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Dyd786

Dyd786 New Member

I can't post in the ninjutsu forum because I'm not a "valued member" yet so I ask here. Does any one know if the bujinkan king dojo in Croydon is still running? I attempted to get in touch with Peter king but he must just be very busy or my e mails didn't get past his junk filters :)
    I would also appreciate any info on class times and cost etc.

Thanks guys!

2. Dyd786

Dyd786 New Member

60 something views and not a single reply?
    C mon guys, surely someone knows?
    maybe the mods can help getting this post in the ninjutsu forum?

3. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

Occasionally browse the bujinkan links page and it's clear a lot of schools don't update their sites very often. There are a few London based people on MAP but they may be quite busy or travelling and not view MAP often so it might be quicker just to go to the venue if it's not too far out of your way.

4. poryu

poryu Valued Member

HI

Peter King is still very active in the Bujinkan and as far as I am aware still running his classes in Croydon.

He can be found on facebook

5. Dunc

Dunc Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

6. baldrick

baldrick Valued Member

Dyd786,

I'm one of Peter' senior students, please feel free to PM me for more info if you are still interested.

7. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

60 views isn't all that much. the majority won't be practicing in one of the kans, and the majority of those who do on this forum are not based in the UK. And given the (lack of) structure of the Bujinkan, even other bujinkan members might not be able to help you unless they actually know the person you're talking about.

In that light, 60 views is nothing.

I see you already got a good answer so all is well that ends well. The reason you are not allowed to post in the ninjutsu forum is that the mods decided that there was too much infighting and whining caused by newbies posting controversial comments and questions, and now they changed the rules so that you only get in after you've made a certain amount of posts.

8. Hive

Hive Valued Member

Baldrick the ninja LOL! Oh that has made my morning :D:D:D

PS - No offence meant, I'm just a Blackadder fan ;)

9. ned

ned Valued Member

no doubt he has a cunning (and deadly) plan! :)

10. cicada-semi

cicada-semi New Member

Hello
    I know this is an old thread but wondered if the info's still relevant. Are the classes still on a Monday night at 8? At same location? I can't seem to find a webpage for King Dojo so I thought I'd post here.
    Thanks dudes

11. baldrick

baldrick Valued Member