What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I'm another hour or so into the game and I have to say I'm really starting to enjoy the game a lot. Especially the ability to blink to places and possess rats.

The one thing I'm worried about is that I want a happy ending. I like happy endings. I'm a big softie at heart. The problem is whenever I play a stealth game I am pretty damn methodical when it comes to executing the enemy. I've been known in previous games to spend a whole hour in the same room not only wiping out the sentries in that room but also the backup soldiers and trying to hide the bodies because I can. I wouldn't call it an obsession but I get really grumpy if I leave most the guards alive in a room.

Which means my game is probably gonna turn Dunwall into a dead city filled with lovely rats and plague. Happy times.

You sir, you get bonus sloth points. Maybe a cookie too.

Is Dead Space 3 any good?

I played Dead Space 2 because someone I used to know and their brother both claimed it terrified them. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would but I wouldn't say it was terrifying.

I actually deleted Witcher 2 off my hard drive. I got past the opening castle sequence bit, I got to the first town, started to collect side quests...and stopped playing it. Couldn't get back into it. Deleted it to make room for Dishonored.

Might pick up a physical CD on the cheap later on and try it again at some point as it did seem kinda cool.

Never seen Dead Island though, presumably it's a zombie horror survival type thing?

2. LemonSloth

:eek:

[​IMG]

3. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Any good? Didn't it get really bad reviews?

I liked Dead Island so much...I bought a Dead Island t-shirt. I actually bought two. I am quite ashamed of that, but we're all friends here.

4. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Dead space 3 is very good single player but it's an excellent co-op game. The weapon crafting keeps me going. Shotgun with a flmae thrower attachment sound good?

I have a one hit kill sniper as well with a big knife attached to it lol I picked it up for £8 and well worth the money.

Baza

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Haven't played it yet, but the mixed reception was because it was "more of the same"

To me that is a good thing because the first game was incredibly awesome!!

6. Bozza Bostik

Yeah - I just scanned through the Wiki thing. More of the same? Seems ok to me then. I liked the game a lot - Machetes, zombies and exotic locations!

The city (Moresby?) in the game was excellent. Pretty atmospheric and brilliantly done.

I (still) need a new PC.

7. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Talk of dead island reminds me to be sad that Dying Light got delayed until next year.

8. Bozza Bostik

Forgot about Dying Light. Hopefully it will be delayed until 2016 - I might have a new PC if my no smoking jar fills up!!

9. Southpaw535

I'm hoping to have a new one in a couple months. Don't think i'll see the sun again until next year.

10. LemonSloth

How many peeps have seen the demo/teaser for the new Silent Hill game which Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) and Guillermo Del Toro (Hell Boy, Pan's Labrynth, Pacific Rim) came together with?

Holy...crap...

...Yeah, I'm gonna want to buy it. It's pretty blood curdling in a very subtle way.

11. LemonSloth

Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 5 came out today.

Oh...wow. Kinda expected it but...there is absolutely no way you can come out of that and not feel terrible.

Easily one of the most moving games I've ever played. For all the wrong/right reasons.

Also did a second playthrough of Dishonored. Tried to go for a no kill achievement but because Slackjaw killed Granny Rags, I missed it. Didn't kill a single person beyond that. :mad:

Also a good game though, far better than I thought it would be.

Now, to tackle one of the other games in my pile...

12. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Going through Metro for the 2nd time. Still trying to figure out how much to turn the damn flashlight when I need to. :-(

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Yeah I played it.

Don't look in the sink!

Very well done.

14. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Currently playing:

Killzone Shadow Fall
    Wolfenstien
    Infamous Second Son
    Last of Us Remastered.
    Bound by Flame, got it on sale. Not bad if you go into it with low expectations lol it has a lot of untapped promise.

Guess what I got for my birthday. :D

15. LemonSloth

Ha! First time I saw it I kept hearing the baby crying and got really distressed as I wanted to comfort it. Then I saw it...yeah...

It's all good :)

Started going through Fable: Anniversary, which really is the first one with better graphics and shorter loading time. Not sure what to think just yet.

16. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

I'm currently playing Dead island riptide. I also just got done playing State of decay, which is one of the hardest games I've played yet, especially the Lifeline dlc. Dead island is a walk in park in comparison.

17. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Just finished playing Black Ops 2. I'd have felt ripped off if I'd paid£40 for it.
    Just got an Xbox One and playing Titanfall. It's OK in a CoD meets Halo kinda way.

18. Southpaw535

Going to start State of Decay tonight. Otherwise a lot of total war. Got back into Empire recently.

19. LemonSloth

Magic 2015. Because the inner nerd in me couldn't repel it.

Thinking about just saying "to hell with it" and getting Magic Online.

20. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Hopefully my copy of Destiny should arrive today.